• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Best way to distribute free adventure

Wycen

Explorer
If you are still sending them out and haven't made a deal with Amalara games, (and that would be cool, honestly), then I'll take a copy at wycen [at] email [dot] com

Thx

Rhuvein

First Post
Well, drop thousands (or more) out of a helicopter or airplane over large cities. And you'll have fun siteseeing and flying! Bring sandwiches and wine for a complete day! :D

Good luck! ;)

Tharian

First Post
I'd be interested in seeing these adventures as well.

tharian [at] yahoo [dot] com

Additionally, does the downloads section here at ENWorld no longer work? I would think that could be a useful place to start your distribution.

brehobit

Explorer
JonMonster said:
Anybody have any advice on how to do this?

I'd seriously consider putting them on-line somewhere (here, lulu, whatever) and just putting a link to them in your sig here and whereever else you post.

Mark

ChimericDream

First Post
I'll take them as well if you're handing them out. Some of my players own more modules and read many of the same online supplements as me, so anything I can do to get content they haven't seen is awesome.

My email is my screen name at gmail.

Wraith Form

Explorer
I'd be very honored to playtest your stuff, if possible. (My group just became 2nd level.)

wraith[underscore]form[at]msn[dot]com Cool, and thanks!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads