• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Best way to distribute free adventure

Ilium

First Post
Ok, I got it, I skimmed it, I liked it. It looks like a darn fine introductory adventure. And I have to say I love the maps. If you're considering changing them let me ask you to leave them as they are. Perfect.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Depending on the file size, zip it up and attach it to a thread. Let me know where it is, and I'll mention it in the news.

JonMonster

First Post
I'd like to thank everyone for the response and the kind words of encouragement. I've sent out copies to everyone who posted. If you didn't get yours, or if you'd like a copy but don't want to post your address here feel free to send me an email. That's, "jonmollison hat hawaiiantel dot net".

I'd also like to thank you all for the ideas on how to distribute these. I have a few more in the works so you can count on my using at least one of them. Which one I won't know for a while, but when I do you'll all be the first to know.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
How big is the file? Maybe you could put it in the thread as an attachment, so we could download it.

JoeBlank

Explorer
JonMonster said:
I'd like to thank everyone for the response and the kind words of encouragement. I've sent out copies to everyone who posted. If you didn't get yours, or if you'd like a copy but don't want to post your address here feel free to send me an email. That's, "jonmollison hat hawaiiantel dot net".

I'd also like to thank you all for the ideas on how to distribute these. I have a few more in the works so you can count on my using at least one of them. Which one I won't know for a while, but when I do you'll all be the first to know.

Thanks! The adventure looks good. I've only skimmed it, but I may use it for the game I run for my kids.

I'd certainly be interested in more Kickstart adventures.

xmanii

Explorer
Jdvn1 said:
How big is the file? Maybe you could put it in the thread as an attachment, so we could download it.

1793 unzipped (it's a .pdf file)
1576 zipped
1564 rar'ed

What's the limit?

Festivus

First Post
1.564 MB? I can host that for you if you need a host. In any case, I would like to take a look at it. My email is jzack[at]unex.ucla.edu

Thanks.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads