• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Blank Slate (Everyone Welcome)

Ambrus

Explorer
Darimaus said:
Just a quick reminder to everyone to post their creations/controlled races/ect in the RG so we can keep straight who runs what after more people join and things get even more complicated. Thx.
It'd probably be a good idea to put together an official list of which things were created in what order to figure out the relative strengths of each.

Shayuri

First Post
Hoo! Yeah. I got ahead of myself.

Sorry! I'll edit the post. Anything in particular you want it named, or shall I just replace the name with a handy-dandy pronoun?

Ambrus

Explorer
A pronoun is fine. I figure she's just one dragon among many by now. Besides, we're gods; I have enough trouble telling the other gods apart, let alone all the living stuff on this one planet. Why start naming any of them? :)

Nazhkandrias

First Post
OK, general outline is posted in the RG. I'll put more detail into it and make my first post soon, but currently, it is very late. I bid my fellow Gods, goodnight.

And, on another note, is there any chance that one of the Gods will spawn...

BANJO THE CLOWN - GOD OF PUPPETS!

Because if they did, I think we'd all be totally screwed. I SERIOUSLY doubt that any sun, void, water, or death Gods could compete with that level of awesomeness.

Sorry, I felt the need to make an OOTS reference, this thread lacked one. :heh:

Last edited:

GrandArchon

First Post
I am noticing a lack of knowledge and magic gods. And Illithids. And Beholders. And other things with tectacles and too many eyes. Would an alien-minded Cthulhuesque God of Knowledge be out of place?

Avalon®

First Post
GrandArchon said:
I am noticing a lack of knowledge and magic gods. And Illithids. And Beholders. And other things with tectacles and too many eyes. Would an alien-minded Cthulhuesque God of Knowledge be out of place?

I think several gods of knowledge are already present. My god (Ilem Nth Sabbatur) deals with knowledge of the future so he can have a portion of the domain. But we are looking for a creator god for the unmentionable beings. ;)

Nazhkandrias

First Post
Behold - our two greatest gods...

Name: Banjo the Clown
Titles: God of Puppets
Alignment: Does it really matter?
Portfolio: Puppets, Banjoes, Awesomness, Sexiness, Sacrifice, Greed, Zapping People Named Roy
Symbol: A clown puppet with a banjo.
Dogma: *Plays banjo*. I think that says enough.

Name: Chuck Norris
Titles: Walker, Texas Ranger
Alignment: That's for him to know, and you to die finding out.
Portfolio: Beard, Cowboy, Roundhouse Kick, Ass-Kicking, Power, Destruction, Manliness, Karate
Symbol: A foot with a beard and a cowboy hat, inscribed with the Omega symbol.
Dogma: *FOOT GOES THROUGH NINJA'S HEAD*

Any chance of introducing them into the pantheon, or would we all be royally screwed? :p

Nazhkandrias

First Post
On another note, my first post is up. I tried to fit it in with the rest of the genesis, and I think that I did fairly well. What I have not mentioned, Pluvos simply hasn't noticed yet. He HAS been fairly busy. And I assume that only this one world has water, and I will spread it to the others later?

Remove ads