• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

BLEB1: Beer Run (stonegod - Designated Driver)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
OOC: Bront is aware of the distance and the cost. And the distance is not 4000 mi by train (its about half that by the fastest route). However, specifics will be left to the DM, not the judge. :)

Edit: And Mog, thanks for the color change.

Bront

The man with the probe
Drowned Hero said:
Troth watches his companions and says out with authority in his voice. "Well lads I will take that Bag if you dont mind Tam... I will guard and administrate the content as good i can" "and I am good at that" he stretches over the table to take the bag, once he have it he will open it and count the gold (if any). "any of you want those 50gp straight away? before i conceal the bag with my magic?"

ooc: [sblock]Khuther is a banker. So he feels the responsibility on doing his job as it comes to valuable stuff. He will conceal the bag with the alarm spell so it cannot be opened without the alrm sets off. He keeps the password for himself.
GM Only: [sblock]pass: beer and nuts nuts nuts :)[/sblock][/sblock]
The bag itself is quite heavy and would likely slow someone not a dwarf down.

OOC: It weighs 25 pounds and is filled with more coin that should rightly fit in the bag.

Bront

The man with the probe
ajanders said:
OOC Note: What product do I need to plot quickly and easily the route for a journey between Sharn and Rekkenmark? And why the devil isn't it in the campaign setting?
OOC: There are some tools on the website. I will remind you though, that he said to keep track of all expenses, and that's what the bag of money he handed you was for. ;)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Ok, apparently I didn't mention this specificly enough, my bad.

"The money is for transportation expenses as well as the price. There should be plenty in there, just keep track of it."

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: Aha! I knew I was missing a piece!

Rio gazes into the expense funds, trying to judge the amount available.

"Well, how much of a hurry are we in? Lightning rail hurry, or hire a teleportation hurry?"

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: My bad. I revised the first comment by Brews. I was sick yesterday. And that'd be an expensive teleport hire, and that requires finding someone who can actualy cast it. Not that you couldn't...

Last edited:

Wik

First Post
Khoros muses for a moment. "I like getting the horses, and riding there. Horses are much nicer than some stupid ligihtning rail. Airship would be nice... I imagine it would look nice, all the way up in the sky..."

ajanders

Explorer
"Horses are pleasant." Kenn agrees.
"But we won't be riding, we'll be wagoning -- that beer has to come back some way or other, and it won't fit in my pockets. I think it's got to be either a chartered airship or the rail -- nothing else will balance speed and transportation capacity.
Does anybody have a rail-table handy?"

(OOC: Kenn doesn't have Knowledge: Geography and might not be able to pick the best route, but surely reading a train schedule is common knowledge or lower...)

IamTheTest

First Post
Fritz's eyes widen at the mention of teleportation. Imagine the power of such a caster. to be able to move across the country at a thought...wow

Bront

The man with the probe
ajanders said:
(OOC: Kenn doesn't have Knowledge: Geography and might not be able to pick the best route, but surely reading a train schedule is common knowledge or lower...)
OOC: No, but they're posted somewhere ;)

Remove ads