• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

BLEB1: Beer Run (stonegod - Designated Driver)

Drowned Hero

First Post
Troth lets the other find out how they are going to get to their destination...

I need a paper sheet and a pen to take note of the expenses...

Moggthegob

First Post
Mardigan sighs," You guys are missing the point aboutthe ightning rail. We cannot geto Rekkenmark from here by rail without going over a bridge that is not there or going through Metrol, and no one even knows if that is safe. Regardless, House Orien does not send anyone through Metrol out of fear fo rthe inherent dangers. I mean realistically what are the chance that none of the lightning stones got blown off thier positions during an explosion that destroyed a country!! Air ship is the only way. Lyrandar will transport cargo in addition to people and seems ot be the best way. It is more expensive but the only way to do it."

Someone

Adventurer
"It doesn't matter if we use the Rail or not; the only land routes from here to there involve either the Mourlands or a broken bridge, which means that we have to look for some way to transport those 20 barrels to Thrane" says Tam. "In any case we're (and I mean Brews is) going to spend on beer an amount of money that's well inside the realm of the outrageous, but an airship would go beyond that and be firmly placed in the "stupid" cathegory. With that kind of cash personally I'd retire, buy a mansion, and live the rest of my life surrounded by luxury with my wife."

"Perhaps we should be looking for even more exotic means of getting there."

ooc: With the cost of a lightning rail ride for 5 of us, we could afford a portable hole and fill it with the beer (A portable hole full of beer!), thus saving a lot of trouble with carts and such. I wonder if you can rent one.

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: Finally got my hands on the map... and Rio naturally is enthusiastic about taking the route through Aundair.

"If we can take the rail to Thaliost in Thrane, we could take a ferry across Scion's Sound and we'd be within three days of our destination even on foot."

Last edited:

Moggthegob

First Post
Hmmm well that could work Mardigan gets a grin on his face and says " Sounds like a plan. Now how come I didn't think of that! Mardigan slaps Rio on the back, happy again to be able to use his influence.

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: I believe there is a map on the WOTC website that has prices and such as well. So I take it you're on your way to the lightning rail station?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads