• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Blobs arty thread

KingOfChaos

First Post
Yes, but we both know you're too expensive now. :p

I would point out that I got you working for RPG publishing companies originally, but that'd be a low blow. ;)

How much are your rates now, anyway? I definitely like how your style has evolved since you first starting working for RoEG. Looks like your talent with the WACOM has improved considerably. ^_^

I could definitely see a cover piece coming from you for one of our upcoming books.

Last edited:

blobsticks

First Post
KingOfChaos said:
I would point out that I got you working for RPG publishing companies originally, but that'd be a low blow. ;)

I'd also like to point out that that is incorrect. I was working long before I met up with you mate, so no low blows there at all :)..

I'm not too expensive at all, email me Shawn and we can talk rates and rights.

blobsticks

First Post
Here are a few more images from my upcoming 'How to Draw and Paint Goblinoids' book...
72dpi-fillerogre02.jpg

72dpi-fillerhobgoblin03.jpg

72dpi-fillerhalforc03.jpg

72dpi-fillergoblin02.jpg

Ashy

First Post
blobsticks said:
I'd also like to point out that that is incorrect. I was working long before I met up with you mate, so no low blows there at all :)..

...chuckle...likewise. I seem to recall Ken Marable and I deciding to enter that Bastion contest all on our lonesomes... :p

Remove ads