• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Blood Sun, Chapter One: The Shadow Over Junga OOC

Festy_Dog

First Post
If time were an issue Razzit would commune with the Great Hand for an animal messenger. After painting a few words on the creature in ochre (paper? who bothers with paper?) he would send it on it's way to where he thought Spratnik lived. In the case of Karnak he would feel he needed to visit the big orc in person to petition his assistance (plus Karnak can't read). He'd bring along some kind of offering of food to curry the big guy's favour, then bounce around the idea of helping him hurt some folks in the arena; glory, killing, honour, killing, recognition of his strength, killing. Razzit will probably emphasize the killing.

If Spratnik got the message and came to Razzit's residence then Razzit would be more straightforward with him (he does seem to be the least sinister of Razzit's colleague's) and just ask for help in the arena.

Necro_Kinder

First Post
Festy_Dog said:
If Spratnik got the message and came to Razzit's residence then Razzit would be more straightforward with him (he does seem to be the least sinister of Razzit's colleague's) and just ask for help in the arena.

I agree, Spratnik is probably the least sinister, and would definitely help.

dave_o

Explorer
Sounds rad, everyone. This weekend probably won't see me working much on the game but I am turning twenty-one tomorrow. However, the beginning of next week will probably see me start the game. I'm pretty excited dudes.

Now, as far as like posting style goes, I'm fond of this --

Warboss Junga, the Arena

With mythic concentration, the Warboss deftly picks his nose. I am the greatest nose picker alive.

OOC: Profession (Nose Picking) +8

Pretty self explanitory but does wonders for organization. I've done games where we numbered the posts, too, so we can say "In post #47 you blah blah," but that might make us depressed at how much time we waste on the forums. :p

Any preliminary questions? I'm gonna start the game in media res, so right in the Arena fight itself. Beforehand your PCs will know that they'll be facing four of Warboss Junga's Warband, and if any of you want me to try some Gather Information checks to see if you can dig up more than that, let me know.

Remove ads