• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Blood Sun, Chapter One: The Shadow Over Junga OOC

Festy_Dog

First Post
*pentuple post? I have no idea how this happened, I was under the impression there was some kind of mechanic to prevent this* :(

In regards to purchasing a wolf from Razzit, I suppose the easiest solution would be to buy a wolf or riding dog as per usual. No money needs to be given to Razz, but you could assume that the items that would have exchanged hands for the trade contributed to his current level of wealth.

Last edited:

Ivellious

First Post
Seems like I'm going to have to learn how to do that fd......think of the mayhem lol. Anyways, I'll guess I'll just buy a riding dog cause I haven't a clue how much a wolf would be (kinda why I was asking :heh: )

dave_o

Explorer
I've got today off so I'll get some stuff done, after I file taxes -- I'm such a procrastinator when it comes to numbers.

I believe that was the first pentuple post I've ever seen.

dave_o

Explorer
Spratnik, Goblin Ranger 3, Necro_Kinder, Copied in new format
Jrag Bloodgut, Goblin Enchanter 3, Ivellious, Need to copy over in new format
Razzit Eyebiter, Goblin Druid 3, Festy_Dog, Copied in new format, Need to know animal companion feats
?, Orc Barbarian 3, -SIN-, Need to copy over in new format

My girlfriend's character should be posted soonish, she still needs to register an ENWorld account. And sorry about being a stickler about the format, my time is just very limited and so if I know just where to look for a piece of info it'll lead to more posting by yours truly.

As for the inital party bringer together, here's my thoughts thus far:

While Razzit isn't an evangelist about the Stone Hand, his veneration of the unknown and alien concept of Bright Eye/White Eye is known. Confused by a recent earthquake, Warboss Junga's informers brought to his attention Razzit's particularly fitting diety, putting the blame squarely on the goblin. Junga has given the question of Razzit's innocence into the hands of the gods (at the request of sympathetic goblin witch doctors who are perhaps interested in Stone Hand as well) via trial by combat. Razzit is allowed to name four champions to assist him (the PCs).

Too contrived? Gimmie input, and get those sheets in the proper formats! Basically as soon as that's done we can start.

Ivellious

First Post
dave_o said:
I've got today off so I'll get some stuff done, after I file taxes -- I'm such a procrastinator when it comes to numbers.

I know what you mean by that, I just got my done like 2 days ago, that and look how long it took me to buy equipment. It'll proabally be awhile before I get it into format (Will that be too much of a problem, or can we start playing before I actually do it)

Festy_Dog

First Post
Added feats for Gorefang. :)

And I like the reason for assembling the party. Razz has good reason to call on each of the others, as he would have had ample opportunity to forge friendships with each of them. In the case of Jrag it's simple enough to assume that while the goblin wizard went about purchasing a steed that a conversation came up about their common interest in the witchdoctor arts. Razzit would have been intrigued by Jrag's method of drawing upon the Cosmic Orc's power, and would have asked Jrag to assist him in the arena in order to see Jrag's methods in action. Jrag's presence at the arena would suggest he decided to humour Razz and help him, or perhaps Jrag is helping Razz in exchange for the new steed.

dave_o

Explorer
Spratnik, Goblin Ranger 3, Necro_Kinder, Copied in new format
Jrag Bloodgut, Goblin Enchanter 3, Ivellious, Need to copy over in new format
Razzit Eyebiter, Goblin Druid 3, Festy_Dog, Copied in new format
?, Orc Barbarian 3, -SIN-, Need to copy over in new format

Ivellious I'd really like to have your character in the new format before we start, it'd like like five minutes, just buckle down and do it. :D

Meanwhile, I've gotta cook up some delightfully painful arena opponents.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads