Boston Game Day: March 10, 2012: GMs and games needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zephrin the Lost

First Post
Riverdale Leverage

I was inspired by this: 'Criminal: The Last of the Innocent' Mixes Murder With Nostalgia in a Brubaker Master Class - ComicsAlliance | Comic book culture, news, humor, commentary, and reviews to set my Leverage game in Riverdale!

Pop's Soda Shoppe has been shut down by the bad guys- and the wrongdoing may go much deeper than that. Only Archie and his gang can provide the Leverage to make things right in Riverdale!

Archie Andrews: Mastermind
Veronica Lodge: Grifter
Betty Cooper: Hacker
Jughead Jones: Thief
Moose Mason: Hitter

Leverage is a fun, fast game that uses the Cortex System and which is based on the TBS series. Rules will be taught and fun will be had!

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Hm. Too slow to pick up the new Marvel game, alas. If we had three game tracks, I'd run the FASERIP Marvel Superheroes for the hat trick...

But, as it is, and it looks like we might do well with some standard fantasy roleplayhing here, so I think I'll go with a shot of Old School Hack:

Five Swords in the Fountain: An adventure for Old School Hack. OSH is a game inspired by Red Box D&D, with light mechanics influenced by a few newer game design concepts to encourage fast-paced, action packed, and somewhat lighthearted play. No rules knowledge is required, characters will be generated at the table, and the adventure improvised around adventuring goals provided by the players.

(P-cat, I've taken the liberty of using my modlike powers to edit the blurb into the post above. You'll have to take it to CM yourself, though.)

Last edited:

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Umbran, you want to run it instead? I already have a Night's Black Agents game prepped!

At the moment, I have plenty of time I can use for learning the system and prepping, and I do love me some gaming in the Mighty Marvel Manner, so sure, I'll bite.

Should I be dropping Cam a line, or do you already have materials I should get from you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads