Boston gameday on Oct 22nd! (Sign-up here at 7pm Mon Oct 10th)

Pseudonym

Ivan Alias
Awesome time as usual. Great to meet a few people and reconnect with still more. Good to see the usual suspects as well.

Thanks to the folks who played in my Star Trek game. You made it a memorable time.
Thanks to jackgraham for running an awesome Eclipse Phase game.
Thanks to Piratecat and Kid Cthulu for hosting.
Thanks to the town for not towing my car.

Lastly Piratecat, my wife says "thanks" for the meat sack.

Qualidar

First Post
I would also like to share my appreciation for the meat sack, the hosting by Piratecat and Kid Cthulu, and of course to Barsoomcore for running such a fun game. Great to see all of our out of town friends, as well.

That was so much fun! It was great to see everyone/meet new people!

Thanks to PC and Kid Cthulu for hosting!
Thanks to Pseudonym for running Star Trek... that was a blast!
And thank you to my players for bringing energy and enthusiasm to my game! I raved about it all the way home. I hope you had as much time storming the castle as I did!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Thank you, all! I have recovered from my Sunday Full of Illness (tm) that followed the absolutely wonderful game day. I had a great time playing in Jack's Eclipse Phase game, had a blast running Ashen Stars, and really enjoyed being able to cook for everyone. My deepest thanks for everyone who ran a game, brought food and soda, and who made the day more fun for someone else.

Bedrock Games has very kindly offered free PDFs for several of their products for all GMs at the gameday. I'll be contacting you separately to let you know how to get those.

A few lost and founds: a pedometer, and a sock. Any takers?

Tharian

First Post
Both Dantilla and I had a great time there.

Neither one of us is missing a sock or pedometer, though.

And as someone else mentioned above, thanks for the meatsack.

Looking forward to the next one.

Remove ads