Boston gameday on Oct 22nd! (Sign-up here at 7pm Mon Oct 10th)

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Hey, Silvermoon, can you run Teen Titans with three? If so we'll put Bruce in there, Umbran will run OSH for the other 4e players, and we're set. If not, PKB will run a 3 person Danger Patrol! game and Umbran will run OSH. We're in good shape either way. Just let me know.
Yes I could run it with three.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
If new morning slots come into existence, I'd be interested in either the Cthulhu or Pathfinder, whichever has space.
Dashwood, knowing you, you want to play Old School Hack. Trust me on this!

So we're on with MnM, and Old School Hack. I'll update the grid accordingly.

Dashwood

First Post
Sounds good, sign me up. I thought this was on a Sunday when we first discussed it, so now that I realized it is actually Saturday, I have no transportation issues. I can drive down for the day.

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
I'm afraid I need to bow out, too. My car needs to go into the shop and I'm not going to be able to make it up there this Saturday. Curse, you, fickle fate! <shakes fist at heavens> Hopefully next time!

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I'm afraid I need to bow out, too. My car needs to go into the shop and I'm not going to be able to make it up there this Saturday. Curse, you, fickle fate! <shakes fist at heavens> Hopefully next time!
Drat! You always have a place to stay here, obviously. Next time.

Grid updated -- in the morning we have space in Teen Titans and Old School Hack. In the afternoon we have space in Dragon Age.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Two more days! I have procured 20 lbs of pork butt for smoking Friday, so anyone who wants to can flip me about $7 to cover costs and we'll have pulled pork sandwiches and smashed potatoes for dinner after the 2nd game. BBQ game day! For folks who don't want that but who still want to stay and socialize, there are lots of great restaurants nearby.

Want to bring something? Here's what!

- DRINKS. I have no soda, so if you want to drink some please bring some to share.
- SNACKS. Mmm, snacks.
- BREAKFAST FOOD. Breakfast starts at 8:30, and we'll at least have some bagels, but if you want to join us (and please do!) just bring something to share.

Can't wait to see you guys.

jackgraham

First Post
Hey, that was a blast! :)

Thanks to Kevin & Peggy for being such great hosts, and to everyone who tried out Eclipse Phase -- what a fun group!

Good times. Thanks, folks!

Silver Moon

Adventurer
Thank you again, PC, for hosting, and to SilverMoon and PKB for DMing great sessions. I had an excellent time. :)
You are very welcome. Thank you for hosting PC. Sorry that SilverMoon Junior and I had to leave so abruptly but a family emergency came up which required us to go. We both would have liked to have stayed longer.

Remove ads