Boston gameday on Oct 22nd! (Sign-up here at 7pm Mon Oct 10th)

ShadowDenizen

Explorer
Thanks for hosting, as always, Piratecat!!
I always look forward to these outings!

Can you sign me up for the Teen Titans game in the AM, and the Dragon Age game in the PM?

Thanks kindly in advance!

Zephrin the Lost

First Post
Funny you should mention this. I don't really play much D&D4e these days and was going to ask you the same thing. In particular, a pre-gen or assistance creating a character would be appreciated.

No problem! Please tell me what you want and I will cook it up on the CB. Be as detailed or vague as you like, and I'll send you a PDf of the file for review sometime before the session.

This goes for everyone who would like a hand, obviously.

--Z

ShadowDenizen

Explorer
Hey!

Can we add my friend Bruce to the 4E Underdark game in the AM? (Backup will be Teen Titans, if needed.)

And DragonAge for the PM> (Ninja Girls as backup if needed.)

Thanks kindly,
Rich (AKA ShadowDenizen)

Tharian

First Post
No problem! Please tell me what you want and I will cook it up on the CB. Be as detailed or vague as you like, and I'll send you a PDf of the file for review sometime before the session.

This goes for everyone who would like a hand, obviously.

--Z
Thanks Zephrin. I'll take a human fighter defender. If others have already spoken up for that role, switch it to a leader.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Thanks Zephrin. I'll take a human fighter defender. If others have already spoken up for that role, switch it to a leader.

I'm happy to make up my own. Looking forward to it, actually. However, it would be good to know what roles have already been chosen.

Zephrin the Lost

First Post
Roles for am 4e session

I haven't heard what anyone is bringing yet, except for Tharian's human fighter. I do know [MENTION=16485]ShadowDenizen[/MENTION]'s friend Bruce tends to play rogues. :p

Anyone else with a plan for what they are bringing sound off!

--Z

Remove ads