Bounty of the Endless Sands

B4cchus

Explorer
"If the others already have a good headstart we should be going as soon as possible. Again i thank you and you people for your hospitality. Is there anything more you provide us with so that we we accomplish this quest?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"You could take Meliana with you," the man suggests, "If you meet with the others, she can tell Sashal what has happened...she will be upset to be disillusioned by the evil ones--her heart is too trusting. You may also wish to deal with the outcast one from the other group who showed such a lack of decency that we banished her from our tents. She may know more about her former comrades than we."

Lot

First Post
Eskon considers the offer, rubbing his hand against his increasingly scruffy chin.

"Sounds good to me. The more help we get, the better. I do think we should be off, though. As much as I'd like to rest and get the sand out of my boots, it seems we don't have any time to waste."

Eskon turns to Sharassa and bows to her.

"Sharassa, I give you my oath as a servant of Hyrag that I shall do everything in my power to undo any evil that has befallen your people."

BigB

First Post
Rhys

I must agree, we should be going if we are to help. Meliana is welcome to join us, she would be of great assistance in explaining what has happened. May you always find shade and water.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Then Meliana shall accompany you. You must be wary on your journey, for surely those who came before you will seek to stop you. They must have blinded my Sight, for I failed to determine their evil intent...Seek the girl left behind as you begin along the path," the blue-eyed woman states flatly, "May you always find water and shade, outlanders."

B4cchus

Explorer
"Thank you and may you always find water and shade." Findoram looks at the rest to see if they have anything left to say. After everybody is done with the good-byes He gets himself ready to leave.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*As they are leaving, they are met by a girl with red-gold hair and green eyes.*

"I see you, Outlanders. I am Meliana of the Durai Lyrane. You wish to find the other Outlanders from before? Would you prefer to follow Sashal now or check with the insulting girl they left behind from before?"

BigB

First Post
I am afraid this insulting girl has committed no evil deeds that we are aware of, our pursuit is of the evil murderous one. Although there is the slain dragon, and we have just been warned to talk to this insulting one. She may have information as to where they have gone.

Split the Hoard

Split the Hoard
Negotiate, demand, or steal the loot you desire!

A competitive card game for 2-5 players
Remove ads