Bounty of the Endless Sands

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Very well," Meliana nods.

*She leads the way outside the clanhold to a place near the valley and safe from the elements, yet still outside the comforts of the settlement. She points to a lone figure who has set up a makeshift camp there.*

"She has no vhal--I will not acknowledge that I see such a one, though you may choose to do so to gain the knowledge you seek, if you wish."

Gurdjieff

First Post
Curious to meet one of the people they are chasing, Irene makes way to the makeshift camp.

(OoC: Holidays and social activities have prevented and might prevent me from posting coming week, feel free to NPC Irene for this while. Things should be better again after New Year)

Lot

First Post
Eskon follows Irene, looking curiously at the solitary campsight.

"This should be interesting. I wonder if they've been running into the same bad luck as we have."

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Yes, this SBLOCK says Tandi, even though that isn't the name of any of the BotES crew ;))

[SBLOCK=Tandi]*After Tandi was kicked out, she wasted no time in using her desert-survival skills to set up a small makeshift camp for herself and rest for the night. The next day, her camp is approached by a motley crew consisting of a robed halfling girl, an armoured dwarf (wearing heavy armour despite the desert), a human warrior who looks like he'd be more comfortable in armour, a goblin with a big sword (at least big for a goblin) at the ready, that healer-girl from the last fight--Meli-something?--and that odd hobgoblin girl, Vrina.*

*They all ride camels, and the halfling approaches first, but they do not hail Tandi yet.*[/SBLOCK]

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
If you didn't want me to post here yet, I apologize, but I don't want to keep these other fine folks waiting.

Tandi stands up as she notices the group approaching. More people to come tell me I have no vhal. She brushes the sand off of her loose clothing that billows in the light wind. Her long black hair has been put up temporarily in a bun to keep it out of her face. She doesn't say anything as they approach.

Lot

First Post
Eskon moves forward, his body language displaying a casual, non-threatening attitude.

"Hello. My companions and I have been pursuing some people we believe you are acquainted with. Wondering if you could help us with that? These people believe you might have some light to shed on this situation."

The young paladin unconsciously rubs his short beard. His dark eyes observe the other outlander appraisingly.

shadowbloodmoon

First Post
Tandi, looks at the others before looking back to the one standing before her. "I am acquainted with quite a number of people. These people," she waves her hand over towards the village, "seem to think I have no honor or some such. That they think I could help you is a curiousity." Tandi pauses, as if holding back something. "I don't suppose you know the names of the ones you search for?"

BigB

First Post
Rhys

We are after the one that makes habit of shooting men in the back killing them. Thats the one. If you know something about that perhaps you can enlighten us.

Remove ads