Broad Arrow Jack presents Crypt of the Everflame [IC Thread]

Broad Arrow Jack

First Post
OOC: Longtime residents of Kassen will know that the solemn words and demeanors of the townsfolk at this ceremony are mostly for show (to frighten children and the like). While there may have been an injury or two in years past, no one has ever died in the course of this quest. Seddon, having lived mostly on the outskirts, would probably not be as familiar with the routine as the others.

rangerjohn

Explorer
"Well Seddon, your the most travelled of us. Any idea what kind of scale were looking at here?" Elandril asks. It appears yours joins Corum's and Anundr's pieces. Also, since mine doesn't appear to match any of yours, Mariana's must come between Anundr's and mine." He continues.

Rhun

First Post
"Mine just shows the lake, mostly," says Anundr, handing his piece to Eladril. "But we can figure it on the way. Best get started. We have a bit of a journey before us."

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Mariana looks over the map pieces with a furrow of her brow. "Seddon's piece confuses me a bit. It seems like there are two paths but none of our other map pieces show two paths."

Fenris

Adventurer
Mariana looks over the map pieces with a furrow of her brow. "Seddon's piece confuses me a bit. It seems like there are two paths but none of our other map pieces show two paths."

"I noticed that too, though from the map it would seem that we ought to take the left branch to head due south." offers Corus.

Rhun

First Post
Anundr speaks, having had some experience in the past with reading maps and making his way in the wilds. "We leave Kassan, travel south through The Broken Glade, and take the southeastern path to The Gray Lake. Around the western tip of the lake and across Serpent's Gorge, and we will find the Crypt of the Evrflame."

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Mariana hefts her pack onto her shoulder. "Well, to the Broken Glade then. Who is leading the way through the wilderness?" She turns and looks markedly at the youth, "Seddon? Seems like you might have those kinds of skills." Then she turns to the barbarian and her eyes settle on him. "Or perhaps Anundr..."

Remove ads