D&D General [Bugbears & Borderlands] Full rules text download

Sacrosanct

Legend
I have to say I'm surprised no one caught this yet (it's been in there since the beginning) ;)

1663207562792.png

Tales and Chronicles

Jewel of the North, formerly know as vincegetorix
I love how you removed bonus actions! Shows how much their are not necessary to the game. I think I'll steal your spell format for future games!

I know, I know revisions and changes are closed...but...
I'd maybe change Second Wind by either giving it a little more strength if it is to stay an Action (an extra die of healing or +4 to AC and saves for the rest of the round?) or move it to another cost, maybe instead of moving or as a reaction?

And maybe add the Slowed condition to the list? Or maybe you cant because it is not yet added to the OGL/SRD? And I'd put nets in the adventuring gears; they dont belong in weapons, but are pretty useful for players trying for a less lethal game!

Anyway, well done. I'll present this to my players tonight.

Rabulias

the Incomparably Shrewd and Clever
Two quick things on the Player's Guide:
p3, p76: The shillelagh spell is misspelled sillelagh.
p64: Fireball does 8d8 damage?!? Should that be 8d6?

tsadkiel

Legend
Looking at the sample characters, and man, Nightwind the Elf is totally a character I would have played when I was young. Perfect.

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
@Sacrosanct

Something I thought of today for you to consider for Cannon Fodder: if the attack is a Critical Hit, the effective CR is doubled.

So, a 10th level Fighter who gets a critical hit on an Ogre (CR 2) could kill it in one shot.

Remove ads