Bumping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Thanks!

If I'm going to drink alcohol, I want it to have a substantial amount of alcohol in it. :D

Jdvn1

Lady_Acoma said:
You do? *Hic-bump!* What about me? :eek:
... But "If I'm going to drink Lady_Acoma, I want her to have substantial amounts of alcohol in her" just sounds wrong...

Lady_Acoma

First Post
Naw, that sounds like perfectly sane and logical reasoning to me....That way you can be pretty sure I'll have been sterilized from whatever I may have or be carrying... ;)

Jdvn1

Lady_Acoma said:
Naw, that sounds like perfectly sane and logical reasoning to me....That way you can be pretty sure I'll have been sterilized from whatever I may have or be carrying... ;)
But do I want to drink you? How do you taste? :confused:

Lady_Acoma

First Post
*nods looking all docterlyish* Alcohol is commonly used for sterilizing wounds when no better substitute can be found...for example in a tavern after a gun fight. *nods again then runs around shooting randomly into the air yelling*

Buuuuummmmmmmmmpppppppp!!!

Angel Tarragon

Dawn Dragon
Lady_Acoma said:
*nods looking all docterlyish* Alcohol is commonly used for sterilizing wounds when no better substitute can be found...for example in a tavern after a gun fight. *nods again then runs around shooting randomly into the air yelling*
<shrill scream and dives through nearest window>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads