Bumping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mista Collins

First Post
We will disguise ourselves as grunge rock musicians, take the elevator up to the top of the Space Needle, and plug our amplifiers into the lightning rod... Then, once everyone's pants have turned to gelatin, the world will be mine and I can bump this thread whenever I want!

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Aeson said:
I think I used that a couple of pages ago.

Well, I hope you included a copy of the Open Bumping License with your post. Otherwise you may be held in breach of the bumping code...

Brain

First Post
I heard somewhere that if you make a request as part of your 1000th post, it carries more weight. Well here goes.

Stop this thread please!

DaveMage

Slumbering in Tsar
Brain said:
I heard somewhere that if you make a request as part of your 1000th post, it carries more weight. Well here goes.

Stop this thread please!

Well, you did stop it for 1 hour and 21 minutes...

Not bad!

(Oh, and congrats on 1,000!) :)

Lady_Acoma

First Post
Brain said:

Stop this thread please!
Hehee...that only makes me want to bump more! :lol:

Bumpalicous!

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Brain said:

Stop this thread please!
Congrats on 1000. Now you just need to get over this issue. A bump thread may be a waste but it seems so many are having fun. You don't want to take that away from them do you?

BUMPBUMPBUMP

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Darth K'Trava said:
Damn Borg. They're everywhere! :uhoh:
Yes they are. I had to use my phaser on two of them yesterday. I'm not ready to be a Borg yet. Its hard enough to get a date as it is.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Brain said:

Stop this thread please!
Apparently that's a fallacy. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads