Burned Circle - OOC Thread

ThirdWizard

First Post
Thanee will start it off, maneuvering around the ghoul to back him against the wall. Then I'll do the ghouls running for it. And we just go down the line from there.

Thanee

First Post
Ok, posted.

Remember, if it is useful for something, that Logan has received the Tag for the Aspect KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE CAT.

Bye
Thanee

ThirdWizard

First Post
Posted up the ghouls, finally!

I just got some extra days off for Christmas, and I'll be taking a bit more vacation than expected. I'll be leaving on the 21st or 22nd and won't get back until the 5th. We're frantically trying to get packed and ready for a sooner departure and longer stay. While gone, I doubt I will have access to the Internet at all, much less time to check the thread while I'm there, so I'll be MIA during that time frame.

Shayuri

First Post
Indeed, Merry Christmas And All Other Applicable Holidays And/Or Observances!

or as I call it: Merry CAAOAHAOO!

You can pronounce that. Try it. It's fun.

ThirdWizard

First Post
Phew! I'm back after a long trip and a bit of the flu.

So, we'll continue on! What's been going on...

Okay its been a while so I'm going to recap the combat, for my benefit as well as all yours. So you guys went to Sandra's duplex and split up. Juno and Malcom went to enter, perhaps not so legally, Sandra's place, while Logan and Keira went to talk to the neighbor.

During this, some ghouls decided to crash the party and one tried the ol' intimidation routine on Juno and Malcom. That proved ineffective when Juno literally pulled the ghoul across the threshold to beat its skull in. The others came out and fought one of their own, with Logan having to pull Mara back in the house while Keira cornered theirs.

Inside the ghoul took a beating from both of you and fled. When he ran, the second ghoul also ran off as well! Solidarity? Nah, it just didn't want to be left behind. So, you guys gave chase around the corner, but a suspect car is rolling toward you guys and it looks like it might not be overly friendly.

And so we continue!

Dragonwriter, you still need to post up Logan's action for the round. It isn't too exciting, he's just coming out of the house to give chase.

For the next round coming up, Thanee, what will Keira do? Once I have her action, I'll tell you what the ghouls do and how the mysterious car fits into the picture a bit better.

Thanee

First Post
The action I had planned a while ago. :)

Keira is one zone behind the ghoul, IIRC, so using Inhuman Speed, she will catch up to it and then use Athletics as a Block to prevent it from moving further away.

Bye
Thanee

Remove ads