• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Call to the Four Lands - OCC

Rhun

First Post
Group Vote.....

Guys i can do one of the older games....my preference is for the Great North as it is the most senior game......the other two that are in the mix are The colony and Southern Operatives....we could also subsitute the intelligence service as it was such a new game for one of them...just let me know

My vote is for the Great North, if you decide to continue one of the old games.

As far as the new games go, my schedule is (sadly) too busy to allow me the time to build a new PC or really get into a new game. Have fun with them!

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Katherine was created with dice rolling, IIRC - 4d6 drop lowest (maybe re-rolling ones, I don't remember).

I can't ever recall JA using point buys in his games . . .

Not that it matters too awfully much either way, but Katherine is an awesome character, (w/ great stats) and other than some slight changes to class structure (OK, major changes to class structure) I've ported her directly into PF.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Also, I'm not in the Great North game but I know all the players love it - so I put in a vote in the 'Intelligence Service' thread for that being the one to continue.

It would be a shame to see that one disappear.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
well if Intelligence Service stays all I need do is convert Frigin to PF (once Neurotic gets his guidelines ;)). If not than in anything new, I will be happy to fill a party role as needed (once we figure out who's who and where).

HM

Dragonwriter

First Post
I'm all for Intelligence Service sticking around, as I posted in that thread a couple days ago. However, if we swap that to PF, I would have to drop out, unless you consider the Binder (Tome of Magic, 3.5) okay with the PF classes, JA.

As another new member to this group (though I have followed this thread since I joined Intelligence Service), I really don't have a vote on what else should stick around.

I also do not think I could devote the time to joining another PbP game, no matter the system.

Remove ads