• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Call to the Four Lands - OCC

Rhun

First Post
J. Alexander said:
No no way in heck will i end the Great North lol i will let other go before that one :)...

Good to hear, though I must say that I really enjoy your Southern Operatives game as well. If you decide to let one go, go with Divine Avengers, as it is still in its infancy! :D

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Games to let

I'd vote to let Colony game go if one must go. It's also in it's beginning phase.

J. Alexander

First Post
Games

I have no intention of ending any of the games....unless something reallly dire happens..it was just a comment paying homage to those players in the Great North who have been around for almost two years now and who have been very gracious in my delay in their game while i got the others up and running..

Dracomeander

First Post
Hello. I keep forgetting to check for this thread. Barely get time to post in the game threads.

Sorry to hear your misfortune continued.

Yes, I am here and have no intention of disappearing.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Mail notification

Does anybody know what's with ENW notifications?

I tried re-subscription. I also tried deleting old subscriptions and THEN subscribing again. It didn't help. True, I tried it more then two weeks ago...

Rhun

First Post
Neurotic said:
Does anybody know what's with ENW notifications?

I tried re-subscription. I also tried deleting old subscriptions and THEN subscribing again. It didn't help. True, I tried it more then two weeks ago...

Basically they are just extremely unreliable. They will work for a while and then mysteriously stop, and then work for a while and start again. I recommend not relying on them.

Lou

Explorer
Nightbreeze said:
Lou, I think that your daughters would be impressed by enworld. What was their feedback?

The older girl does not like the randomness of the dice-rolling. She wants more control over her storyline. The younger girl thinks ENworld is cool! I'm just not ready for her to be on here.

Rath Lorien

First Post
Something weird must have happened, because this morning I just received about 9 email updates from enWorld going back to May 15th. I see the anouncement for this new OOC thread and come to find out that it has been here all that time and I did not know it! ah well. I'm switched over now.

Re: traffic wierdness - I have not had a traffic ticket in the last 15 years. Except for one brief period in 2000 when I got three tickets within a span of a few months. All my fault, but still wierd. Of course I'd rather have tickets than accidents! I hope you are past it all now.

J. Alexander

First Post
Random Comments

Actually I have been accident free for three weeks now (knocking on the nearest piece of wood which just happens to be Scotley's Head) :)

And to the hopeful delight of all i have spent time rereading the posts and game information in order to get back on track and get the games advancing like they use to......and have had one or two clever ideas for each campaign......just dont know when i will start tormenting you with them....

The only problem is that work is good and my personal failing of prusing money is getting in the way of my dming..:)...so for the next few weeks the best time for a quick response will be over the weekend....as I have refused to work them unless some sweet old lady wishes to move her money into one of our annuties....the the ugly greedy monster once again rears it's head.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads