• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Call to the Four Lands - OCC

Rhun

First Post
Well, shoot! All of this talk is making me want to play this game again!! I blame you, Rhun! :p

Don't blame me, I was just going by RAW. I can't be held responsible for the myriad of intricacies that come from house rules and DM judgments! :D

Leif

Adventurer
Canaan, kudos for your excellent and very creative post this morning in the Great North! :D I would give you an experience point for it if I could! Help! Somebody, please give that man an experience point! Maybe even several of you. You can only give experience point per post, but there's no reason why you can't give experience for a different post because of a particularly excellent post. That makes no sense, I know. Give exp pt. to EnWorlder X for his Post A because his Post B was so great, is what I meant. That way several different people cangive EnWorlder X experience points all because of Post B. Isn't that cool?

Last edited:

Canaan

First Post
Thanks, Leif! I get inspired through my dming. It would be just like me to have some special location that my players have to get to, but can't find (becuase it's shrouded in ancient and primordial magicks) unless they come up with some kind of way within the story to locate it.

Leif

Adventurer
I'd surely like to observe a game you DMed, but I suspect that it would be a bit too frustrating for me to want to play. :D

Rath Lorien

First Post
Jaroth, you are doing a great job! I appreciate what you are trying to do with Anniston and I think it is terrific how you wove all of us into your plan. If it were any other D&D game I'm sure there would be plenty of wiggle room for Anniston. You can blame JA for trying to create a world that is a little too real in some respects.

Remove ads