• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Calling TRD!!] Obi-Andy's Pathfinder Chronicles [Core 3.5]

TRD

First Post
I am interstate for a wedding all weekend so please NPC me as needed.

Good to see we are finally rocking and rolling!

Last edited:

ObiAndy

First Post
stonegod said:
are we going to have a separate rogue's gallery thread?

I wasn't really planning on it, but it does seem like a good idea. Then we can all track character development better.

I'll go ahead and post one soon.

Dekana

Explorer
Nice sites. I actually spent quite a bit of time doing google image searches, but couldn't find anything I really liked. Even the one I finally picked out has the wrong clothing, since Cecilia isn't exactly a traditional monk. ahh, I'm so picky

One of those sites had a picture I liked better, so let's just say the old picture is that of a distant relative or something. ;)

ObiAndy

First Post
Hey guys:

Sorry about the infrequent postings. I work overnights in an ER and I've been working extra shifts, so I'm getting a little exhausted (but my paycheck should be frickin' sweet!!).

Thanks for the work in putting up the rogue's gallery. I really appreciate that.

I'm almost done putting together a battlemap for you guys. A few tweaks and I shoudl be able to post it later today.

Thanks for you patience, and I appreciate your hanging in there!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads