• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Campaign Cartogrpaher 3

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Everyone who purchases CC3 should be advised of the following: The computer you install CC3 on must now have an internet connection for serial number validation. This includes the CC3 CD-ROM version (not just download versions which obviously you would have to have an internet connection to get the files).

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
One more note when considering your purchasing options - the download version is about 300 MB in size, so dial up users will probably have to wait until they get their CD-ROM.

I believe ordering the CD-ROM is optional, but if you order it you will still have access to downloading it immediately. In a couple of days profantasy will let you know all your options exactly. :)

Agamon

Adventurer
D'karr said:
Hey, you were gracious enough to change that post and I'm sure Profantasy appreciated it. So, thanks.

But like you said the EA is out. Have at it.

BTW, this program is awesome.

It is. And I appreciate you pointing it out to me in timely fashion. Not sure everyone else would agree. :p

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Rodrigo Istalindir said:
They're also offering a cheaper upgrade price for Dundjinni users, and the artwork is compatible with both programs.

And, more personally important, to Fractal Mapper users as well. :) (Mind you, I have every intention of getting the new Fractal Mapper when it comes out as well, but then I am addicted to mapping programs.)

The Auld Grump

D'karr

Adventurer
jaerdaph said:
I've had it almost a week now and I have to say it really love all the improvements and new features. :)

Same here.

Yep, PNG symbols, transparency, layer/sheet visual effects... And the same awesome customer support as always. I have to say I'm very impressed.

You know what I really like about Profantasy is that they really put their development foot forward with this one. They've been listening to what most customers wanted and really delivered a product that accomplishes a lot of those things. Not everything is perfect, granted I'll never be Picasso as a map maker. But CC3 sure does make even some of my very crappy maps looks presentable.

Mercule

Adventurer
So, we can talk about it, now?

I'm really liking the new toy. It has some really sweet features that help your maps look even better. I've only had a chance to do (most of) one map, so far, but it's nice. I'm looking forward to playing some more.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads