• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Campaign Cartogrpaher 3

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
Hand of Evil said:
I see someone posted your question is on the mail list but no answer yet.
as soon as I post...
Unfortunately Simon didn't have a chance to implement the ordering system by
Friday. I expect it early next week. Please understand that, while we put
out good faith dates, sometimes things happen that prevent us from doing
what we say we will do on that specific date, sometimes it takes a few days
longer. Believe me, we would rather do it on the day we said instead of a
different date, but sometimes that is just not possible.

ProFantasy

Explorer
We are hoping to get the Early Adopter version for Dundjinni. Fractal Mapper, and other users out midweek. Initial tech support has been much, much, lower than you'd expect from a new release (we are very suprised.)

I'll update the profantasy.com/cc3 page, the front page, and post on EnWorld when it is available.

Simon

shaylon

First Post
Hand of Evil said:
I see someone posted your question is on the mail list but no answer yet.

Thank you for letting me know, and thank you for responding to this thread Simon! I look forward to further instructions as they become available.

-Shay

D'karr

Adventurer
Simon Rogers at Profantasy just posted the following:

Anyone who bought CC2 Pro or a CC2 Pro Upgrade from December 2005 to date, or bought at a convention in 2005 gets a voucher for a discounted or free version of the CC3 Early Adopter version. I have emailed everyone I know of (rpgnow.com and ProFantasy customers) with the vouchers. If you have not received one, go here http://www.profantasy.com/cc3/upgradeextra.html
and follow the instructions. Nigel will no doubt be pleased to here from you.

Simon

So if you bought a copy of CC2 Pro during those dates and have not received a voucher go to the site.

Ayrk

First Post
So can some explain to me how I actually order CC3 if I already own Dundjinni? I've scoured the website and see where it talks that I can order it, but nowhere can I find out how.

Thanks.

Edit: Nevermind, I see that it has moved from the 21st to the 23rd.

ProFantasy

Explorer
Sorry about the delay. There is an installation issue which affects 1 in 200 customers which we want to fix, and we've corrected most reported bugs for this new version, including one which might have affected Dundjinni customers. We are also trying to get the main website updated so that everything makes sense, and get our eTailers ready.

Believe me, we are anxious to get this software out - the levels of tech support are relatively low, and the upgraders on the CC2-l list are coming up with some great looking maps.

Simon

Remove ads