Pathfinder 1E [Canceled] Pathfinder: Giantslayer

G

Guest 11456

New recruitment thread is here.

Everyone had over a month to get the submissions in for this 'original' recruitment. Apparently I did not get the point across. I revised the recruitment and have posted a new thread. All are welcome to submit to the new recruitment thread.

Fenris

Adventurer
Hey [MENTION=1231]Kaodi[/MENTION], [MENTION=6791796]convenience_storeMan[/MENTION], [MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION], [MENTION=24234]kinem[/MENTION], [MENTION=9714]isidorus[/MENTION] There is a new recruitment thread http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?447779-Recruiting-Pathfinder-Giantslayer

And TS changed the character requirements, so you would need to tweak your existing characters, but it would be nice to see some of these characters resubmitted for the new game.

kinem

Adventurer
Thanks Fenris, but I don't think I'll be resubmitting. I'm not fond of the change in requirements and it seems to me that there were enough submissions for the old game that TS should have made it work. Also, I have enough on my plate right now so I probably should hold off on new games for a while.

Scotley

Hero
Hey [MENTION=1231]Kaodi[/MENTION], [MENTION=6791796]convenience_storeMan[/MENTION], [MENTION=11520]Scotley[/MENTION], [MENTION=24234]kinem[/MENTION], [MENTION=9714]isidorus[/MENTION] There is a new recruitment thread http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?447779-Recruiting-Pathfinder-Giantslayer

And TS changed the character requirements, so you would need to tweak your existing characters, but it would be nice to see some of these characters resubmitted for the new game.

I saw the new thread, but I've been too busy to update. Will try to get to it early next week.

Kaodi

Hero
I think all of my characters leaned heavily on advanced traits, so I am probably going to be starting from scratch again. Last time I looked I think there were submissions for three of the four areas so far? I will probably make another 'fill the gap' submission.

Scotley

Hero
I think all of my characters leaned heavily on advanced traits, so I am probably going to be starting from scratch again. Last time I looked I think there were submissions for three of the four areas so far? I will probably make another 'fill the gap' submission.

Likewise. I would have tried to 'fill the gap' last time, but I lost track of what we actually had submitted with all the drop outs. Will try to follow more closely this time.

Remove ads