• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Catastrophe!

OOC: Hmm... In every adventure I've played, the judge only approves the awards at the conclusion of the adventure. Otherwise you take them as given during the adventure and run with it. (I've leveled up twice so far in one adventure and those awards were not judge approved.)

OOC: Huh... maybe I miss-read how it works in the charter. In that case, I have absolutely no problem with you guys leveling as we go, and having the judge approve everything at the end. I just figured that a judge would approve as we go so that if there were any miscalculations it could be taken care of at that moment, rather than 6 - 9 months down the road.

*shrugs* Okay then...moving on! As soon as I get TCO's finalized lvl 3 version, we'll keep on going!

jbear

First Post
[sblock=ooc] TCO will stay is as and request an implement ki or holy symbol as next treasure drop. All stays same, I just have to correct the to hit/dmg of my three implement powers

[MENTION=6684473]CrimsonFlameWielder[/MENTION] Edit: All done, ready to go. [/sblock]

Peering into the dakness the Cured One calls back over his shoulder. "If you need to draw life from me for your infusions you are welcome Artificer."

Last edited:

WEContact

First Post
"Scoot ofer, vhatever-hyu-name-eez," Ignatz says good-naturedly. He budges up next to TCO to crouch over the hole, but doesn't spend much effort looking. (Though he may catch a whiff of something with his sharp nose. Passive Perception: 18) Instead he rummages in one of the pockets of his jacket and pulls out a sunrod. "Fastest vay to make a bat sammich: Vatch!" He drops the sunrod in the cave, and then he focuses. His brow furrows, his hand at the ready as he stands over the mouth of the cave, on which his gaze is locked.
OOC: Ready Action: Grab; Trigger: a bat or something comes out of the cave in the next six seconds

jbear

First Post
"Apologies barbarian, I don't speak your dialect. I'm guessing vatch means light. In any case, well done."

Pointing his blade at the darkness he asks: "Ringbearer, are we going in?"

VanderLegion

First Post
"Apologies barbarian, I don't speak your dialect. I'm guessing vatch means light. In any case, well done."

Pointing his blade at the darkness he asks: "Ringbearer, are we going in?"
Sha'kar turns to the Cursed One. "You get used to his accent after a while. He said 'watch'"

jbear

First Post
"Of course he did. Again, my apologies barbarian. We will make a greater effort to desentrail the meaning behind your words in future."

Son of Meepo

First Post
"Seems like the most likely way for us to proceed," concurs the Deva, preparing to head down the hole. "I'm not really a climber, yet I'm not sure if there is enough room for a rope to help."

OOC: Dina will follow someone down, remaining near the middle of the pack.

jbear

First Post
As the light from the sunrod reveals how deep and difficult the descent into the kruthik hive, the Cursed One tries to assess his chances of climbing down wearing his heavy, awkward armour.

"We are not so good with heights. Less so descending them..." he says to noone in particular.

Remove ads