Caves of Chaos (1st group - PF) - Recruitment(closed sorry)

rangerjohn

Explorer
No chance of that. Only big ticket item Balthasar would want is mithral chain and that is too much. Oh, and thanks for the sheet. Although, if we want to say the sword is the dormant boundblade, it could be masterwork.
I could even take heirloom weapon for that. However, if you wish to create and place the weapon yourself, HM, I'm cool with that. Oh, and I did see one mistake on the sheet, a boundblade's arcane pool is 1/3 levels not 1/2, as the base magus.

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
So we stand at 1663.15gp at the moment.

Only need rangerjohn's equipment and to take off the difference for WD upgrading to a breastplate.

A wand would cost 750 (50charges) or would it be better to get 2 with 25charges each?

Who all could use a cure light wand?

HM

rangerjohn

Explorer
Traits for Balthasar: Desperate Focus: +2 concentration checks. Eyes of the Wild: +2 perception checks in wilderness.

Equipment: masterwork longsword, chain shirt, backpack, bedroll, blanket, common, spellbook, wizard's [Magus], explorer's outfit, flint & steel, 5 days trail rations, grappling hook, inkpen and ink, climber's kit, 10 sheets parchment, spell component pouch, scroll case, ioun torch, 2 water skins, 2 daggers.

Level 1 spells: color spray, enlarge person, jump, magic missile,mount, shield, shocking grasp,

Skills: spellcraft] +8 1 rank +3 cs +4 int
craft, weapon +8 1 rank +3 cs +4 int

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
rangerjohn I updated the sheet on the other page. Can you quote from there and post in the IC or do I need to move it when we are done?

Couple things I noticed...

Need Alignment
Racial traits - wish to keep the basics from the PHB or change using the APG?
Note your load went up to medium
Details section still undone

HM

Remove ads