CB's Grim Frequencies AP OOC -- COMPLETE

Can someone post a link to the EN World dice roller? I'm a derpy-hooves and can't find it.
As far as I know, there isn't an app for an EN World dice roller. You use brackets to include a die roll in your posts.

[ roll = Perception ] 1d20+z [ / roll ]

Remove the spaces and presto you've got it. Let me know if that satisfies your question. One caveat: you can edit a post containing a roll, but you cannot edit a roll into an existing post.

ALL: If you asked a question either here or in the IC and are awaiting a response, please go ahead and prod me again with your Q. I think I've answered everyone's question/s, but it's possible I overlooked someone or something.

Rubberneck

First Post
Alright guys I'm going to try my best with the Pittsburgh dialect. A little background about me personally, both parents were from Pittsburgh, I lived there for a few years as a kid, and I absolutely loved it. To this day I still do, there's nowhere like it haha. I didn't really live there long enough to pick up the dialect personally but do a little research on Pittsburghese, you won't regret it, it's so unique lol. So for purposes of RP we'll say that J.R. has a light accent to try and cope with my inability to copy it word for word. I think that this will definitely add to the RP experience. Yinz will get a good laugh n'at :)

Forged Fury

First Post
Sorry, just noticed the Action Point explanation and other stuff. I'll post my rolls in the IC from now on then. Considering we have lower starting APs than we otherwise would, I think I am going to hold onto mine for now.

Shayuri

First Post
In Death Otter's head, this mission looks almost identical to how an 8 player Goat Simulator deathmatch would look.

It's why she signed up.

...then again, that's how most things look in D0's head.

Remove ads