CB's Grim Frequencies AP OOC -- COMPLETE

gribble said:
T-dawg figures he doesn't want to get any closer and spook Buzz Cut yet, so stays 10ft away in the next aisle.
Point of parliamentary procedure...is T-dawg in Aisle 5, or in an adjacent aisle? I'd imagined he's in Aisle 5, but the language in this sentence makes me think I imagined wrong.

gribble

Explorer
Point of parliamentary procedure...is T-dawg in Aisle 5, or in an adjacent aisle? I'd imagined he's in Aisle 5, but the language in this sentence makes me think I imagined wrong.
I just assumed that 10ft meant he would have to be in the next aisle over. If he can be 10ft away and still in the same aisle as the others (Aisle 5?), that is my preference.

Forged Fury

First Post
To help everyone get an understanding, there was a map posted at the bottom of this post. Took me a few seconds to figure it out, but if you look closely, you can spot an asterisk at the top of one of the rows. I believe that's where the BunBun (and currently Cyril) is located. I figure Buzz-Cut, J.R., and T-Dawg are slightly south of there.

ETA: Also, not to hold up the action, but Cyril (if unfettered) is basically going to dash around the end cap and start running south down Aisle 4 toward the check-out counters.

Last edited:

gribble said:
I just assumed that 10ft meant he would have to be in the next aisle over. If he can be 10ft away and still in the same aisle as the others (Aisle 5?), that is my preference.
Good deal. I'll keep T-dawg in Aisle 5.

Forged Fury said:
. . . map . . . this post. . . . Took me a few seconds to figure it out, but if you look closely, you can spot an asterisk at the top of one of the rows. I believe that's where the BunBun (and currently Cyril) is located. I figure Buzz-Cut, J.R., and T-Dawg are slightly south of there.
Precisely.

Forged Fury said:
Also, not to hold up the action, but Cyril (if unfettered) is basically going to dash around the end cap and start running south down Aisle 4 toward the check-out counters.
This can occur on Cyril's initiative this round, if you wish.

Forged Fury

First Post
I'll be honest, I generally play the relatively straight-laced, planning type character. But playing Cyril as something like a chaotic force of nature is really, really fun so far.

ETA: Also, WRT the Pepper Spray. The standard Pepper Spray only comes with an internal capacity of one unit of ammunition before it has to be reloaded. Granted, this one could be non-standard and come with more than one shot (which may be better all around for us in any event).

Last edited:

Rubberneck

First Post
The standard Pepper Spray only comes with an internal capacity of one unit of ammunition before it has to be reloaded.

I have never heard of a single use canister of OC Spray (pepper spray) and this is coming from someone who has to carry it every day at work. OC sprays come in a few different forms. There is water based, alcohol based, and a third that can make it a foam. Alcohol based is the most common. That's just the delivery agent that helps get the capsicum to the target. Then you have stream (like a squirt gun) , a cone style (like hairspray) , a fogger (like hairspray but with a distance of like 4 feet good for getting crowds of people) , also there is like a foam and gel that allows for greater saturation but that stuff can actually be thrown back at you. The most common of the common is an alcohol based stream style. I can get you from about 10 feet out, it aims easily, and the wind doesn't effect it much. The typical concealable can is 1.5 oz and you can get like ten, two second bursts with it. :) I've been sprayed by it too. Stuff comes out of your sinuses that you never even knew was there. Brutal and gross. haha

Remove ads