CB's Grim Frequencies AP OOC -- COMPLETE

Thanks for the laugh, you guys. I wept over something not in my control a few hours ago, so it's neat to come here and be loved on a little and lifted up with laughter. Thanks for that.

I posted this in Stonefast just a moment ago, so feel free to disregard if you've already seen it.

Well, big news. I've been promoted, with an large increase in caseload and in salary. Starting September 1, I'm going to be much busier at work. I don't have a trial on my plate to prep for, however, until January 2016. My schedule gets busier starting September 1, then will get busier again starting January 1, 2016.

I anticipate being able to continue with the games to which I'm currently committed. Yesterday, I pared the number of games in which I play to justify my continued presence in Stonefast, Grim Frequencies, and the games I play in that are near and dear to my heart. I'm sure there will be an adjustment period of a couple of weeks in early September and then again in early January, so bear with me as I find my way through a couple of weeks during those times, please.

And may I just say, WOOT! Hot damn. I'm so pleased.

gribble

Explorer
Congrats - awesome news!

In not so awesome news: After this evening (the next 4-5 hours for me, give or take), I'm likely to be out of action for 2-3 days. Feel free to play out the actions of T-dawg appropriately so you're not all waiting on me to get back and respond...

Remove ads