Ceramic DM FAQ for Fiction

Berandor

lunatic
Great job!

But what's more, I'm shocked (shocked!) to see that PKitty has never won the tournament. :eek:

I really enjoy Ceramic DM, and I think BSF is right about improving one's writing. It's *hard* to write these stories, but a lot of fun, as well, and if you read my stories, you'd see that I really improved over time. You really start to consciously choose certain elements, and even if they don't work out in the end, it helps you appreciate writing even more.

Furthermore, we have a lot of great writers here, and I think it's safe to say that any story I've read so far had at least an interesting or challenging idea behind it.

I can only urge people to try it. You never know what happens - carpedavid was propelled to instant stardom with his first story, and so could you. I even earned a community supporter title :)

BSF

Explorer
Piratecat said:
Absolutely beautiful. Nice job!

Thanks. Now I just need to do the same thing with the DOD thread. That one is going to be a little more complicated though. If you have any preferences on formatting, please email me. :)

BSF

Explorer
I have updated the thread with the links to the final judgment for the June 2004 contest and annotation of the latest winner.

Hey, nifty! I still feel badly about having to drop out of the June 2003 after getting swamped with some real life issues, but it was fun to see my old stories still hanging around out there somewhere. I oughtta archive them on my homepage; after a quick editing job...

Wow--fantastic project here! Kudos to BSF!

My first entry is titiled The Brady Kids Get Sold Into Slavery.

If I ever come up with a title for the second entry, I'll post it here.

Remove ads