• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CG vs. CN: Chaotic Good Is Victorious!

PJSlavner

Explorer
Gansk[sblock]Does seeing into the Ethereal Plane with true seeing require conscious effort? The text says that the subject can focus its vision into the Ethereal Plane, but it does not state any action required to do so. Why wouldn't Vorel always be focusing her vision into the Ethereal Plane if her opponent disappears?

I checked to see if her true seeing was dispelled, but it looks like it was not.[/sblock]

Gansk

Explorer
Vorel:[sblock]GP is still at 55N70E, but on the ethereal plane. He seems to be concentrating.[/sblock]

Crabby keeps dancing.

GP's turn in round 23.

Infiniti2000

First Post
Prometheus . . . [sblock] . . . will bring in a celestial charger. "Start casting restoration. I'll be right back, but I have to avoid an automatic loss. 5 round is just not long enough." GP then casts cure critical wounds on himself. The unicorn begins casting restoration (3 rounds to go). [/sblock]

Gansk

Explorer
Round 23:

GP:[sblock]I will need a position on the celestial charger. You heal 28 hp and have 320 hp.[/sblock]

Vorel:[sblock]You see a celestial unicorn appear on the ethereal plane. GP speaks to it, and it appears to start casting a restoration spell. GP heals himself.[/sblock]

Round 24:

Crabby is bitten for 30-15+8 damage and has 396 hp left. He keeps dancing, providing an AoO to Vorel if desired.

GP's turn.

Infiniti2000

First Post
[sblock] The charger appears just east of GP in the ethereal plane. GP will move to the VZ and then dismiss the etherealness. [/sblock] GP appears in an open area of the VZ, but I'm not sure where that would be. Let's say 85n65e after Vorel moves.

Gansk

Explorer
The AoO bites Crabby for 27-15+8. Crabby has 376 hp left.

GP is too close to charge. A full attack results in hits from Vorel's bite and both wings.

Total damage: 51-45+24. GP has 290 hp left.

Crabby stops dancing.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads