CG vs. CN: Chaotic Good Is Victorious!

Gansk

Explorer
Round 29: GP is scorched for 51 fire damage (23 Ref save), but is not stunned (44 Fort).

Vorel:[sblock]You can breathe again next round.[/sblock]

GP has 274 hp. Crabby heals 5 and has 306 hp.

Infiniti2000

First Post
GP concentrates defensively and tries maze on the other general. If that fails, he'll try a quickened chain lightning.

Crabby merely attacks or delays.

Infiniti2000

First Post
Oops. I forgot to identify my movement in case it worked. I so didn't expect it to work, I didn't even consider success!

Prometheus concentrates defensively, hitting Vorel with a targeted greater dispel magic. He then hits him with a quickened chain lightning. GP then moves to 80n55e.

Crabby takes a 5ft-step north and attacks twice.

The charger waits.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Vorel will try more insanity - unleashing another blast of fire and magic edit at GP
Mods [sblock]another greater stunning breath expecting (well hoping) for a different result.
Also I've failed on keeping up with spells used, could someone post her remaining slots?[/sblock]

Last edited:

Gansk

Explorer
Vorel:[sblock]You lose mage armor, magic circle vs. evil, and draconic might. You now have 323 hp.[/sblock]

The lightning has no effect (22 CL check).

Vorel bites GP with an AoO (rolled 60) for 29-15 damage. GP has 260 hp.

Crabby hits three times (41 missed, lowest hit was 50). 93 total damage! Vorel has 230 hp.

Round 31: Vorel breathes at GP. Prometheus takes 41 fire damage, but is not stunned (37 Fort save).

Vorel:[sblock]You can breathe again next round. Your spells left are 6/6/5/6/5/4/3/4/1.[/sblock]

Crabby heals to 316 hp and attacks. He hits three times (42 missed, lowest hit 48).

75 total damage. Vorel has 155 hp left.

GP's turn in round 31. He has 219 hp.

Infiniti2000

First Post
GP finally gets personal and swings his mighty warhammer four times, hoping that Crabby's raging success is a sign that the dispel magic was wildly successful (it appears draconic might was lost) and that just a little bit of flanking helps.

Gansk

Explorer
Oops, forgot the flanking for Crabby, that means he actually hit the times that I said he missed. Another 58 damage, Vorel has 97 hp left.

GP hits twice for 87 total. Vorel has 10 hp left!

Vorel starts round 32.

Remove ads