CG vs. CN: Chaotic Good Is Victorious!

Infiniti2000

First Post
Wow! The tide turned quickly on that one! Any broken spells to get out of this jam? You can't target both opponents with a breath weapon, can you? Twin Breath?

:eek:

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Vorel will quickly cast time Stop! yeah thats the ticket....
[sblock] teleport to the nw corner, bottom of the pond. where is the VZ roof again? [/sblock]

Gansk

Explorer
Wow, I didn't realize you had that spell! :)

Vorel:[sblock]You've never seen the bottom of the pond, so you can't teleport there. The VZ roof is at 20Z and extends from 20N50E to 100N70E.[/sblock]

Still Vorel's turn.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
unfortunately my time stop was only partially successful, As Vorel seemed to be affected as well. But trust me, time has past. or failed too.
[sblock]okay then lets try 30n10e100z then fly to 100n103100z[/sblock]

Gansk

Explorer
Vorel casts a spell and disappears.

GP:[sblock]The spell is teleport. You hear flapping on the west side of the arena. Crabby points a claw upwards in that direction.[/sblock]

Crabby heals to 321 hp.

GP's turn in round 32.

Infiniti2000

First Post
1. Teleport! That's insanely dangerous compared to something like dim door. Did you roll mishap chance? It should be studied carefully to any location Vorel can see, or seen casually to a location that he can't see, which must be on top of the roof (or up in the tree I suppose).

2. Crabby left? I thought we were working it under the "form of service" type of gate with respect to the alignment.

3. Can GP get a reactive listen check?

Gansk

Explorer
1. Yes, I rolled 75% on the mishap chance.

2. Crabby had too many HD to be controlled, so he could do whatever he wanted.

3. I thought I gave you that in the spoiler block.

Remove ads