• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

CHAINMAIL is now permanently active!

Chaz

First Post
Morus, everything seems to be going fine so far. Can I get my stronghold replaced now that chainmail is back up? I see somebody has one up. I Would like the greater monks gloves lost in the stronghold furnace when mod went down replaced if possible also.

Thanks in advance.

Peace

I am definatley enjoying Chainmail more this time around. The stability is a blessing. The world is huge and it is fun to explore new areas.
I have found that while I amy get the odd powerfull spawn, a Greater Medusa for a 6th level character Yikes, the spawns are much better.

Still haven't found a forge to try creating magic items.
I see someone has a keep where abouts is it?

Jesus_marley

First Post
I myself have encountered an interesting problem today.... I seem unable to get any spawns. I have travelled through approximately 7 different areas today, including some crypts, and caves, and did not encounter a single monster.

Is this something a server reset may fix?

Celia_Gyweth

First Post
Something is wrong!

Jesus_marley said:
I myself have encountered an interesting problem today.... I seem unable to get any spawns. I have travelled through approximately 7 different areas today, including some crypts, and caves, and did not encounter a single monster.

Is this something a server reset may fix?

Oddly enough, I am seeing the same problem, and so is someone else on the server. Current time: 9:14 EST USA.

Guards are missing in several towns, no spawns are occuring, and many perm merchents are missing.

cantrip

Explorer
A basilisk just appeared in Shoreline, but still no merchants or citizens.

And a while later a death slaad... No merchants yet.

Last edited:

Greylock

First Post
An "impossible" Golem-type beast appeared in the Barn in Shoreline, but it refused to talk. Mumbled something I couldn't make out. Otherwise, no spawns. Monsters, npcs, treasure, or otherwise.

Doshi

First Post
Interesting about the spawns: the other day something nasty would spawn every time I tried to rest in Shoreline. If Oak hadn't been handy, my little 4th lvl monk would have been toast against a couple of hags. No guards were to be found.

BTW, is there any way that I could get a fix for my 10th lvl weaponmaster? I inadvertently made him illegal by using a light gem on my sword. As it was equipped I didn't notice the problem and then when I used whirlwind, that bug cropped up where I couldn't attack again, so I tried exiting. Of course, then I couldn't get back in afterwards.

Remove ads