• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character Level Up Approvals

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Reviewing Charity

First, there's really no rhyme or reason to what I decided to edit myself and what I left to you. But there wasn't much to edit anyway -

Basic Information:
I edited in new XP/to next level and updated current location.

Class Features (left both of these for you to edit if you wish):
Smite Evil: Has improved (+2 Damage). Might want to call out the +3 to AC more obviously as well.
Lay on Hands: Might want to specify times/day and points healed.

Level Ups:
I edited to specify new class and which new skill ranks were taken.

Charity is APPROVED for second level.

Aura

Explorer
Good idea, I actually thought of specifying the bonus in the middle of typing the book text and then forgot by the time I was done. :p

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Reviewing Robert Kronbark

Class Features:
I specified 'Endurance' as a class bonus feat here

Skills:
I edited in your new totals

Level Ups:
I edited this section in, best I could, as I figured out what had changed this level . . . If you could do this one for future level ups it would be really helpful ;)

Robert Kronbark is APPROVED for 3rd level.

Lindeloef

First Post
Class Features:

Level Ups:
I edited this section in, best I could, as I figured out what had changed this level . . . If you could do this one for future level ups it would be really helpful ;)

Robert Kronbark is APPROVED for 3rd level.

Thanks, but I did that already. the one for lvl 3 is right above the level 2 one. (just a different sorting method) ;)

soulnova

Explorer
Damaris just leveled up!
http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Damaris_Beiryn_(soulnova)

Inspire Courage+2
Lore Master 1/day
Spells: +Silence
Feat: Toughness

+8 skill ranks:
+1 Diplomacy
+1 Perception
+1 Perform (sing)
+1 Perform (dance)
+2 Spellcraft
+1 Stealth
+1 Knowledge Planes

Toughness
HP+7 (6 bard+ 1 FC +5 toughness )

I was also thinking on swapping Timely Inspiration as I have never used it. I'll most likely be using Inspire Courage +2, so it might be a little redundant anyway. Any suggestions?

Also, I'm still debating between picking Silence or Glitterdust for my new spell...

Sorry, guys. I haven't been around much and hadn't check the thread. Did I miss the approval?

Remove ads