• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character Level Up Approvals

sunshadow21

Explorer
I am starting to get annoyed with the wiki for character sheets. It didn't like me trying to update Thuvian and it's not being overly cooperative about letting me create a new character either.

GlassEye

Adventurer
I am starting to get annoyed with the wiki for character sheets. It didn't like me trying to update Thuvian and it's not being overly cooperative about letting me create a new character either.

I don't have any good suggestions for you other than to keep trying. I am glad to hear that you are working on a new character though!

Anastrace

First Post
Back from sickness, house hunting, and job stress, and submitting Leira Olren for review. Did have a heck of a time trying to format the cash section. It gave me fits trying to fix the link causing weird issues.

*edit*
I didn't update the coinage in there until approved and I peruse the Mystic Pearl for some new toys. Once I do, I'll update the coinage on hand portion.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Back from sickness, house hunting, and job stress, and submitting Leira Olren for review. Did have a heck of a time trying to format the cash section. It gave me fits trying to fix the link causing weird issues.

*edit*
I didn't update the coinage in there until approved and I peruse the Mystic Pearl for some new toys. Once I do, I'll update the coinage on hand portion.

I have cleared up some of the formatting things, but I am sure there are others yet to adjust. I don't know what caused the stuff, but there you go.

Remove ads