• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character Sheet Released

AsmodeusLore

First Post

Attachments

• paladin_2.jpg
    paladin_2.jpg
    379.5 KB · Views: 2,319
Last edited:

SPECTRE666

Adventurer
-If only it didn't have all the character info on it. :) I would like to print that bad-boy up! I really like the lay-out of it!

SPECTRE666

Colmarr

First Post
Seems to confirm that:

• Longsword is prof 3.

• Iron Will is +2 Will Defense (presumably with some other small benefit).

• Paladins have 4 trained skills.

• Healing surges per day doesn't increase with level.

• Dragonborn Frenzy has either changed since KotS was compiled, or it scales with level (Aleeya gets +2 dmg when bloodied; the KotS dragonborn doesn't).

Overall quite crunchy, and I like the layout of the sheet to boot.*

*Although, the attack and damage sections for weapons aren't together, which I'm struggling to wrap my head around.

Stalker0

Legend
Things we've learned:

1) Heavy armor does provide a -1 to speed. It also provides an ACP to a athletics, acrobatics, endurance, stealth, and thievery...though the penalty is much lower than in 3e (only -1!!)

2) Armor definitely seems to gain a bump at higher levels. This guy is getting a +15 to AC from armor. Since there's no bump to reflex saves, it doesn't look like he's wielding a shield. Even +5 plate armor is only +13, so looks like something else is going on.

3) Damage does not scale with level, at least the base damage. Powers may get stronger, but this guys is not getting it done in the OA damage.

4) Iron will still provides +2 to will defense.

Colmarr said:
*Although, the attack and damage sections for weapons aren't together, which I'm struggling to wrap my head around.
As I'm sure you've figured out by now, those are just for working out the base, the actual stats for the basic attack have them together, and most attacks will reference a specific power, which will have them together.

Kordeth

First Post
Colmarr said:
Dragonborn Frenzy has either changed since KotS was compiled, or it scales with level (Aleeya gets +2 dmg when bloodied; the KotS dragonborn doesn't).

The dragonborn pregen's ability is called Dragonborn Fury. Aleeya has Dragonborn Frenzy listed, along with Dragonborn Senses (which the pregen has no entry for), under feats, not racial abilities. I think what we're seeing here is a racial feat, not a rule change.

I wonder if we're going to see some high damage output attacks or spells?

'Cause with the dying rules and 111 hp, that sucker ain't dying until he hits -55 ... which in D&D combat brings all new meaning to "beating a dead dragon(-born)".

Last edited:

Remove ads