• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Character Sheets

Liquidsabre

Explorer
Hey all,

I was cruising around the net looking for cool fan made character sheets for our local Pathfinder-Beta campaign and hadn't found too much out there. I'm not sure where I got this old D&D 3.5e sheet but it always has been one of my favorites. So I did a quick and dirty mod and converted it into a pdf in case anyone else was looking for one.

I was also hoping to see if anyone else happened across any other nice char sheets for Pathfinder.

Cheers!

Attachments

• Pathfinder Beta Char Sheet.pdf
    116.3 KB · Views: 1,460

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
I made one in Excel 2007 that seems to work pretty well. It's got just the basic races and classes, but you can easily add more by putting them in the appropriate spots on the 'Data' sheet. Here's a link:

http://cid-b367a0d30db96059.skydriv...racter Sheets/Pathfinder Character Sheet.xlsx

A word of warning: Be sure you don't just delete blanks you change your mind about - put in a value of 'None' either with the drop box or by typing it in.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
On reflection (and further tinkering) adding a class to my sheet requires some tinkering with the formulas on the Spellcaster Information page to make them continue to work correctly.

The easiest fix for this is to take out the formulas in the cells for number of spells known and available and to enter these manually, but if you're familiar with Excel you could add to the formulas for these cells to continue to make them work correctly.

Remove ads