Character Submission Thread

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
[MENTION=72507]Deepthought[/MENTION],

just a friendly reminder, you can sell anything purchased at 100% of value.

Scott DeWar

Fenris! DUDE!!!

I have started the non judge process. I need sleep so I will finish in the AM.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

ha ha ha ha ha!

hey, a quick question on weapons

I see you have +3 attack and damage mods. attack is +1 bab. +2 strength
no problem
Damage is +2 from strength, but I do not see what the third point of damage mod is from?

Scott DeWar

ha ha ha ha ha!

no problem
Damage is +2 from strength, but I do not see what the third point of damage mod is from?

Skills: Knowledge Engineering was off by one in your favor and ride with no ranks in it should be +2

I looked really hard and found no more infractions on the rules. However, the damage bones question still needs resolved so

not yet approved

Last edited:

Anastrace

First Post
Hey quick question, if I may. Is it possible to have a third character? That way I could have a level 1, level 2, and level 3. Plus investigators are cool. :p

Fenris

Adventurer
ha ha ha ha ha!

no problem

Skills: Knowledge Engineering was off by one in your favor and ride with no ranks in it should be +2

I looked really hard and found no more infractions on the rules. However, the damage bones question still needs resolved so

not yet approved

Transcription error. the damage for the long spear is +3 due to it being a two handed weapon so 1 1/2 time 2 is 3. But for the long sword yes, it should be +2.

I don't know why Kn Engineering would be off. One for the skill rank, Three for class skill 2 for Intelligence. Is 6.

As for Ride, I missed the Stat, it should be -2 (2 for Dex, 2 from Improvisation, but -6 from ACP). I will fix those tonight.

Remove ads