• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D Movie/TV Check Out These Previews Of Hasbro's New D&D 'FAST' Channel

3 shows launch very soon!

Hasbro's new FAST channel called Dungeons & Dragons: Adventures launches in less than two weeks. You'll be able to access by Amazon Freevee and Plex.It will launch with three new series--the comedy stream Faster, Purple Worm! Kill! Kill!, the Forgotten Realms adventurers based on an existing podcast Encounter Party, and the cooking show Heroes’ Feast. You can check out previews of all three below.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Wait so, D&D start their own channel that’s only on 2 “free to watch w/ commercials” apps and you have to wait for your show to air like old school tv? 8pm Tuesday’s catch the latest episode of Cheers!

They can’t be that stupid.
You really have no idea what's going on in TV land if you think this.

DarkCrisis

Reeks of Jedi
You really have no idea what's going on in TV land if you think this.
You don’t see how that’s going backwards? From waiting for something to air (and re-air a rerun) , to on demand, to back to waiting to air (and re-air a rerun). That’s backwards. That’s not forwards. That’s 1950 not 2050.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
You don’t see how that’s going backwards? From waiting for something to air (and re-air a rerun) , to on demand, to back to waiting to air (and re-air a rerun). That’s backwards. That’s not forwards. That’s 1950 not 2050.
Everything goes around and around.

People are Watchung these, so there's money in it. That's the only part thst matters, nit whether something is "forewards" or "backwards."

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Of course I do, which has nothing to do with my point. This is a hugely popular thing. Like it or not. And growing. My point was, this is what's happening.

DarkCrisis

Reeks of Jedi
Of course I do, which has nothing to do with my point. This is a hugely popular thing. Like it or not. And growing. My point was, this is what's happening.
ryan reynolds hd GIF

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
Define "popular." I can certainly see why it'd be popular with the content providers, but is there much evidence that, in a post-DVR world, people are excited for appointment television on -- checks notes -- Freevee?

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Define "popular." I can certainly see why it'd be popular with the content providers, but is there much evidence that, in a post-DVR world, people are excited for appointment television on -- checks notes -- Freevee?
Per my Google Fu, yes, and like by a lot. Apparently moat people who own a YV (like 57%) are watching FAST channels, and these channels are bringing in billions of dollars of ad revenue. So, go figure.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads