• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D Movie/TV Check Out These Previews Of Hasbro's New D&D 'FAST' Channel

3 shows launch very soon!

Hasbro's new FAST channel called Dungeons & Dragons: Adventures launches in less than two weeks. You'll be able to access by Amazon Freevee and Plex.It will launch with three new series--the comedy stream Faster, Purple Worm! Kill! Kill!, the Forgotten Realms adventurers based on an existing podcast Encounter Party, and the cooking show Heroes’ Feast. You can check out previews of all three below.

DarkCrisis

Reeks of Jedi
People like what's on offers they watch it, and the producers make money (apparently a lot of it).

Don't entirely get it, but the answer is money. If people.will buy, then corporations will sell.
I get the money thing. What I’m saying is why be beholden to a schedule when you can watch whatever whenever on demand.

Why wait for Cheers to come on at 7 when you can watch all the Cheers you want whenever you want on demand. I get just wanting to turn something on but to not be able to have an alt way to catch up?

Just weird that after the new show airs it’s not put on demand anywhere. Why would I want to watch part 6 of a story when I can’t view the first 5 parts? On demand fixed all of that yet they refuse to just put it up for viewing. Why? That only hurts the consumer.

An example: I watched The Wonder Years when it aired but I missed the final episode. And I never got to see that final episode for DECADES until it came to on demand. Why would anyone want to do that again? Just insanity imo.

Can’t wait for the new stream recording software called “VCR”.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
I get the money thing. What I’m saying is why be beholden to a schedule when you can watch whatever whenever on demand.

Why wait for Cheers to come on at 7 when you can watch all the Cheers you want whenever you want on demand. I get just wanting to turn something on but to not be able to have an alt way to catch up?

Just weird that after the new show airs it’s not put on demand anywhere. Why would I want to watch part 6 of a story when I can’t view the first 5 parts? On demand fixed all of that yet they refuse to just put it up for viewing. Why? That only hurts the consumer.

An example: I watched The Wonder Years when it aired but I missed the final episode. And I never got to see that final episode for DECADES until it came to on demand. Why would anyone want to do that again? Just insanity imo.

Can’t wait for the new stream recording software called “VCR”.
After having poked at Freevee yesterday, I think the target audience is people who just want to turn on the sort of thing they loke, like Columbo or Price is Right, and not worry about what order to watch. Just turn on the tube and chill.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Ugh. This is horrible. Why didn't they just put it on youtube?
Yeah, I haven't been able to get it to even work with the sound...and it's not my TV or even Freevee, other stuff works?

It seems to be about the money: much better ad splotches for Hasbro this way. But thst only works if we can watch the darn stuff.

darjr

I crit!
Yeah, I haven't been able to get it to even work with the sound...and it's not my TV or even Freevee, other stuff works?

It seems to be about the money: much better ad splotches for Hasbro this way. But thst only works if we can watch the darn stuff.
After the fifth commercial in about 30 seconds I just killed it.

No thanks.

Glad I have the cartoons on DVD.

Is there even a way to watch it without the commercials?

It's just glorified youtube content with worse commercials.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
After the fifth commercial in about 30 seconds I just killed it.

No thanks.

Glad I have the cartoons on DVD.

Is there even a way to watch it without the commercials?

It's just glorified youtube content with worse commercials.
Without the commercials, no, but other Freevee channels seem to have on demand available...not sure what they are on about here.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads