• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D Movie/TV Check Out These Previews Of Hasbro's New D&D 'FAST' Channel

3 shows launch very soon!

Hasbro's new FAST channel called Dungeons & Dragons: Adventures launches in less than two weeks. You'll be able to access by Amazon Freevee and Plex.It will launch with three new series--the comedy stream Faster, Purple Worm! Kill! Kill!, the Forgotten Realms adventurers based on an existing podcast Encounter Party, and the cooking show Heroes’ Feast. You can check out previews of all three below.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Streaming at a compressed bit rate! So the picture might not even be as good as you get with an antenna....
I played with this some.....for older shows, it might be better to stream than to use the antenna? Maybe they are upgrading it somehow? Not sure.....I mean, I don't have the most expensive tv, so it isn't great at upscaling, but it isn't bad either.....In any event, on at least on show (Escape to the Country, on DABL) it looked like the stream was slightly better than my antenna.

bedir than

Full Moon Storyteller
FAST is generally more popular in the US than elsewhere and here the top 3 FAST distributors make up over 3% of total viewing (that's more than a broadcast channel). They are competitive with most "traditional" streaming services, excepting Netflix and YouTube.

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
I guess my Samsung tv free with adds and tons of channels, with my stuck on whatever channel ghost hunters and ancient aliens is. I can alway pick up and watch an episode if it’s half way through, but not plan my watching around a schedule.

rgoodbb

Adventurer
I have got plex and freevee now but cannot locate either the channel or the programmes

Anyone else having problems or am I missing something really obvious?

Any ideas?

darjr

I crit!
I have got plex and freevee now but cannot locate either the channel or the programmes

Anyone else having problems or am I missing something really obvious?

Any ideas?
On plex if you search for just Dungeons or Dragons it comes up. But it seems only if something is playing. Which is weird.

Freevee you have to scroll through hundreds of channels until you stumble upon it. I tried a "search in page" and that didn't work for some reason. What's worse is the oddball fonts and images for the channel names makes it even harder. Ugh.

But once you've watched it it goes into your "have watched" list. which I only have one, stars forbid if I ever have a bunch of them, which I would if this were something I remotely liked.

rgoodbb

Adventurer
When I type in Dungeons and Dragons in the freevee search It takes me to the Mythica movie of all things!

Do we know if any of the programmes will be replayed later on YouTube?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads