• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday 29 is July 9th: SIGN UP TO PLAY!

Nev the Deranged

First Post
OTOH, y'all are still welcome to join my Buffy event if we can run it at your table, but I have no idea what Barendd's interest level in a BtVS game is. Seven players isn't too many.

While I'm not against a BTVS game, seven players is way too many for me. I like my games cozy.

Nev the Deranged

First Post
Actually, Catt & I need to drop out of Saturday entirely. Please choose again...

They're dropping like flies! =\

That leaves an opening for IWAMD. And there are still plenty of seats for Witch Hunter...

*EDIT* Actually, if I'm not mistaken (hard to tell from the names) that may put us under our Female Player quotient for IWAMD =(

Last edited:

A flannel shirt

First Post
I just wanted to let you guys know my dropping out had nothing to do with my lack of players.

Stornkin is a good friend of mine and can fill you in on what is happening if you were wondering. I also let Mark CMG know as well but Stornkin has all the details.

I'm sorry guys, hopefully next time.

buzz

Adventurer
I would like to sign up for Morning Game 4: Loss of Innocence and Afternoon Game 2: The Four Towers-Grinding Gears.

Thanks.

Juli
Added to Morning Game 4! Looks like you'll need to pick another event for the afternoon, Tylure.

But, welcome!

Actually, Catt & I need to drop out of Saturday entirely. Please choose again...
I take it this means you're canceling your event?

Understood. I hope all is well!

I just wanted to let you guys know my dropping out had nothing to do with my lack of players.

No worries, AFS! Life gets in the way, we all know that. :)

William Ronald

Explorer

Stornkin is a good friend of mine and can fill you in on what is happening if you were wondering. I also let Mark CMG know as well but Stornkin has all the details.

Just take care of yourself, A flannel shirt. Do what you need to do, and I am sure that a lot of people will be looking forward to you running at a future Gameday.

buzz

Adventurer
Quick update: Buffy is now at Table E, IWAMD is at Table F. The cancellations allowed me to move you guys to larger tables, since you each have 5+ players.

Sorry for the last moment change but I'm going to be bringing my brother with me as he wants to try Pathfinder for the first time. I'll be bringing both his and my character(got to love herolab) so we'll be set there. If the table is full let me know.

Remove ads