• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday 29 is July 9th: SIGN UP TO PLAY!

OTOH, y'all are still welcome to join my Buffy event if we can run it at your table, but I have no idea what Barendd's interest level in a BtVS game is. Seven players isn't too many.

Looking foward to trying Witchhunter, but also love me some Buffy! Ask FC Wesel about the time my character in his Buffy/Angel game bit a demon....in the crotch.

While I'm not against a BTVS game, seven players is way too many for me. I like my games cozy.

But it looks like we're still on for Witchfinder. Woo-hoo! Looking forward to it!

(However, I am flexible, if something has to change in the next 21 hours.... ;) )

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
Sorry for the last moment change but I'm going to be bringing my brother with me as he wants to try Pathfinder for the first time. I'll be bringing both his and my character(got to love herolab) so we'll be set there. If the table is full let me know.

I will be glad to have him on board. So far, I still have some room.

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
But it looks like we're still on for Witchfinder. Woo-hoo! Looking forward to it!

(However, I am flexible, if something has to change in the next 21 hours.... ;) )

If we somehow lose someone by tomorrow morning and Josh won't free his minion, I can always turn on the puppy-dog eys and lure Laurie away from Buffy instead. :)

Hope everyone enjoys Witch Hunter as much as my home group has for the past six sessions.

buzz

Adventurer
Sorry for the last moment change but I'm going to be bringing my brother with me as he wants to try Pathfinder for the first time. I'll be bringing both his and my character(got to love herolab) so we'll be set there. If the table is full let me know.
Added! The more the merrier.

William Ronald

Explorer
Quick question...Is the Synthesist archatype for Summoners PFS legal? I really hope so because I just spent the last 3 hours helping my brother build one for tomorrow...

I went to the Pathfinder Society additional resources, and I do not see anything barring Synthesists.

Additional Resources for Your Character

The following parts of the Advanced Player's Guide are NOT legal for play: Craftsman alternate Dwarven racial trait, Practicality alternate Halfling racial trait, Heart of the Fields alternate Human racial trait, Alchemist's Brew Potion class ability (he receives Extra Bombs instead as a bonus feat), Cavalier's Expert Trainer class ability (he receives Skill Focus [Handle Animal] instead as a bonus feat), Witch's Cauldron hex, Antipaladin alternate class, Cooperative Crafting feat, all cursed magic items and artifacts, the Hero Point new rule and associated feats, spells, and magic items, the Hedge Magician, Magical Knack, Natural Born Leader, and Rich Parents traits, and all of the Campaign Traits. The Master Alchemist feat may only be selected by Alchemists and Poisoners.

The following parts of Ultimate Magic are NOT legal for play or function differently than written in the sourcebook: Alternate Class Abilities: alchemical simulacrum discovery, alchemical zombie discovery, bottled ooze discovery may only be used to bottle oozes which appear in the Pathfinder RPG Bestiary, doppelganger simulacrum discovery, greater alchemical simulacrum discovery, Clone Master alchemist archetype, Vivisectionist alchemist archetype does not gain awaken at 9th level nor does it grant the ability to make anthropomorphic animal permanent, Geisha bard archetype grants Spell Focus instead of Scribe Scroll, clerics using alternate channeling rules who worship a deity not listed in the Core Rulebook must provide a copy of the source in which their god's portfolio is listed, Clostered Cleric archetype grants Spell Focus at 4th level in place of Scribe Scroll, Pack Lord druid archetype, Reincarnated Druid archetype, an ex-Inquisitor may not replace existing class abilities with those granted by the Heretic archetype, a broken monk vow only requires a casting of atonement to be renewed, the Time oracle mystery grants hold monster at 10th level in place of permanency, Broodmaster summoner archetype, Evolutionist summoners may only mutate an eidolon between sessions, child scent hex, poison steep hex, cook people major hex, witch's brew major hex, arcane builder arcane discovery, golem constructor arcane discovery, true name arcane discovery, staff-like wand arcane discovery; Familiars: all familiars in Chapter 2 are legal; Feats: Blighted Critical, Create Reliquary Arms and Shield, Create Sanguine Elixir; Spells: all spells are legal for play except those which grant a spellblight (such as curse of magic negation or steal voice); Other: No content from Chapter 2 is legal for play except new familiars; Words of Power are also forbidden.

Ninjacat

First Post
Quick update: Buffy is now at Table E, IWAMD is at Table F. The cancellations allowed me to move you guys to larger tables, since you each have 5+ players.

Ummmm, I think my Buffy event is still at four players, but a non-cramped table is welcome! (Especially since each Player will have three separate sheets of paper comprising their character...)

See Y'all in fourteen hours!!! :cool:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads