Chicago Gameday X is Feb 26th: Planning stage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

buzz

Adventurer
Reidzilla: Your event has been added. Booyah!

MattyHelms: w00t! Welcome back!!! You're gonna run some Cthulhu, right? RIGHT? :)

I am sooo happy the 26th is turning out the be the better date...

Last edited:

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
i would so rather it be the 26th - my wife would not be happy if i wanted to go to Gameday on her birthday. :)

MattyHelms

First Post
buzz said:
MattyHelms: w00t! Welcome back!!! You're gonna run some Cthulhu, right? RIGHT? :)

Hmmm - could be... I did just get that rockin' Cthulhu Invictus monograph and would love to run a rockin' Ray Harryhousen-style Cthulhu romp.

Of course, I'd also love to play in FC Wesel's Angel/Buffy game for sure, so I wouldn't want to conflict with that.

What the heck, I'll roll the dice - sign me up for running something in the afternoon slot.

Thanks!
Matt

Last edited:

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Nikmal, care to move the Painting Seminar to a Minis table? I'd forgotten you might be running one in both slots and would like to rescind my first slot running in favor of, well, I'll wait for sign up of players to sign up for anything. Just drop my first slot reservation, please, Buzz. For the second slot, call it a D&D/d20/OGL game, please.

buzz

Adventurer
MattyHelms: Your crapshoot event has been added!

Mark: Edited your event to say D&D/d20/OGL, removed your morning event. :(

Pbartender: I think maybe you want to post that request on naughtypiratebabes.com...

Also, general FYI, the Gameday Web site has been updated. Look for a new title graphic to appear soon.

Last edited:

Nikmal

First Post
Mark said:
Nikmal, care to move the Painting Seminar to a Minis table? I'd forgotten you might be running one in both slots and would like to rescind my first slot running in favor of, well, I'll wait for sign up of players to sign up for anything. Just drop my first slot reservation, please, Buzz. For the second slot, call it a D&D/d20/OGL game, please.

Mark I would love to.. but for one thing.. my wieght and severe arthritis in my knee prevent me from doing so at that table.. I will gladly move the seminar to that table if Know the Toe can take the seminar and forfiet it to him in that way though if the need arises :)
-jon

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
buzz said:
Mark: Edited your event to say D&D/d20/OGL, removed your morning event. :(

Thanks! Don't be sad. :)

buzz said:
Also, general FYI, the Gameday Web site has been updated. Look for a new title graphic to appear soon.

Cool! :)

Nikmal said:
Mark I would love to.. but for one thing.. my wieght and severe arthritis in my knee prevent me from doing so at that table.. I will gladly move the seminar to that table if Know the Toe can take the seminar and forfiet it to him in that way though if the need arises :)
-jon

Nope. Just a suggestion. Whatever table it is at, is fine by me. Looking forward to it.

Last edited:

buzz

Adventurer
So, I'm sensing that the 26th is the best choice all around. SHall I go ahead and make it official, or wair for a few more responses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads