Chicago Gameday X is Feb 26th: Planning stage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
buzz said:
So, I'm sensing that the 26th is the best choice all around. SHall I go ahead and make it official, or wair for a few more responses?

If you wait and you choose the other date, you will definitely be disappointing some people. If you choose the 26th now, you might not disappoint anyone, and even if you do the matter will already be out of your hands... ;)

KnowTheToe

First Post
The 26th sounds great.

Since a pregnant wife and work has screwed my gaming schedule, I am going to play this time around and not paint. I am creating a large gladiator arena and if it is done in time, I will bring it with me. I can have a few scenerios ready for anyone interested, people/characters that die or whose games end early. I am about half way done, but have run into a few complications in my design (don't have the right tools and suck at math) :(

Anyway, I look forward to seeing everyone on the 26th.

At the moment either date would work for me, but since most people so far (and it seems we've got most of the regulars) are saying the 26th, I say you put your foot down and set the date then, buzz. Show us punks who's boss. ;)

I may be persuaded to run something, but I'm not sure what. I'd love to play in a Cthulhu game with our former gameday guru, so whatever I'd run, I'd probably not want it to conflict with that. I'm equally happy running or playing, so it really doesn't matter to me. I just dig the whole gameday experience in general. :)

FCWesel

First Post
I am for the 26th, as the 19th looks no good for me personally, but do what's best for the Game Day as always!

Buzz and Nikmal, please go ahead and make sure Nikmal uses the Diaz Table, it's no big deal to me if it helps him out more. Heck, I'd run a game in the bathroom if I have to... ;) ...it would probably just stink. :cool: (So ,yeah, no different then my other games...) :lol:

Plus this way a guy who's really good with painting MINIs owes me a favour. ;)

Last edited:

Nikmal

First Post
FCWesel said:
Plus this way a guy who's really good with painting MINIs owes me a favour. ;)

NP I will definately owe you a favor!!
I might even be persuaded to paint a mini for you that day if you like :)
FC Weasel I also want to thank you for the use of the table too.. it means alot to me! :D
-jon

thalmin

Retired game store owner
FCWesel said:
Buzz and Nikmal, please go ahead and make sure Nikmal uses the Diaz Table, it's no big deal to me if it helps him out more. Heck, I'd run a game in the bathroom if I have to... ;)
No way. We NEED that room! :lol:

Last edited:

buzz said:
So, I'm sensing that the 26th is the best choice all around. SHall I go ahead and make it official, or wair for a few more responses?

Well, March 26th or April 26th works just fine for me. The 26th is great! :p

Have fun. I will miss the return of Matty Helms, but my Saturdays are booked until March. May MattyHelms run Synnibarr for ALL of you!!! :eek:

;)

buzz

Adventurer
So mote it be; we will get our game on February 26th.

KnowTheToe: Did you want to reserve a specific event slot, or just grab an extra table and game with anyone who shows up?

Pbartender: Event added!

Barendd: Synnibar! Them's fightin' words!

Man, there are so many events I want to play in that I'm seriously considering not running anything. I must mull this over...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads