• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XI a success! Share your war stories.

buzz

Adventurer
Trevalon Moonleirion said:
Well well well. I think I'll go with some superhero/buffy action in the morning to fill the void left by cthulhu. That's 4a and b...i think...honestly i'm just too lazy to check, so i'll hope and pray that those are right. :D
Correctamundo! Done.

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Quickbeam said:
Mark -- sorry about bailing. Take care, and I look forward to playing in your game at the next event...and seeing you at GenCon.

Joshua Dyal said:
No doubt. At this point, either coming or going was bad for me, feeling like I was leaving someone in the lurch. Although I'm sure folks are understanding of me wanting to make sure that someone in the lurch wasn't my wife, I still feel bad about doing it at all, and it's not a good situation for me.

I'm already planning on making it up for the November (or whenever it ends up being exactly) Chicago gameday, though, and getting Kevin, Kent and myself (plus anyone else, of course!) into a Cthulhu game!

Don't worry about it, fellas. We'll see you the next we can. Until then, be healthy and keep those around you well, too. :)

buzz

Adventurer
Sir Brennen said:
Hey Buzz - I am on the mailing list, so I got the info. Could you move Kid C. and I over to the Buffy/Angel game's slots?
Done! Do you guys want to sign up for one of the two events before that? Remember, the Buffy event doesn't start until noon (it's one of the "mini" events). You've got M&M and Skull & Bones available to you.

FCWesel

First Post
Buzz, bad news.

I just had a double root canal on the left side of my mouth, upper and lower with some gum work thrown in for the hell of it.

The good news is I will still be running at GD anyways! Heck, every GD I seem to be a walking casulalty from nearly-missing fingers to budding migraines and now this...ADVIL's are my favourite M&Ms.

BTW, I hope I got you worried for a second there...there's nothing like sharing pain with others. ;)

buzz

Adventurer
FCWesel said:
BTW, I hope I got you worried for a second there...there's nothing like sharing pain with others. ;)
Buzz: Sure as I know anything, I know this: I aim to PUNCH FC INNA MOUTH! :]

Hehe.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads