• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Chicago Gameday XI a success! Share your war stories.

Ronin84

First Post
IT is with a heavy heart that I must give up my seats for tomorrow, our youngest son is seeing a speech therapist and with the holiday just past we need to make up a date and tomorrow is it.

I apolagize and know that there will be availability for someone to get into some prime gaming. A friend of mine who could not get in was interested and he was registered as Drisst I do believe or a derivative of that.

Good luck and again sorry for the late cancellation but we just confirmed today at 1630 what the plan was...

Ronin84

buzz

Adventurer
Ronin84 said:
IT is with a heavy heart that I must give up my seats for tomorrow, our youngest son is seeing a speech therapist and with the holiday just past we need to make up a date and tomorrow is it.
TEH SUCK!

No sweat, life takes precedence once again. :)

FC, that opens up a seat in both of your games.

Drisst66

First Post
Sorry for the late post as well but both myself and Rustynorm 6 will not be able to make either the Serenity game in the first session or the Nine Lives game in the second session, Hopefully we will be able to make the next game day

buzz

Adventurer
Drisst66 said:
Sorry for the late post as well but both myself and Rustynorm 6 will not be able to make either the Serenity game in the first session or the Nine Lives game in the second session, Hopefully we will be able to make the next game day
!@#$%

People, you're killin' me. :mad:

Well, more slots for walk-ins, I guess. Don't sweat it Drisst66 and rustynorm6.

Time for bed!

Yort

First Post
OK, I will not abandon solid games and good DMs just because Serenity has openings (great, now I have to PAY that shaman...), but I will still need to see the book, FC willing, if not rifle through the pages absorbing information, extrapolating plotlines, cross-referenceing back stories, blah, blah, blah. Are they moving up the release date? Hm?

Anyways, only hours left! Time for beauty sleep. Gonna need all the pluses to my Charisma I can buff. :)

Remove ads